CHAPTER 6

"Cale-nim! Please take a rest, we will take care of him."

Choi Han pleaded as he held Cale's arm that was strangling Clopeh. Clopeh was smiling while coughing his heart out, Cale's grip wasn't strong as Choi Han's and Eruhaben's however, Clopeh feels in cloud nine right now,because Cale, the hero he admire is trying to kill him with just choking. He couldn't help but giggled as he felt Cale's warm hands on his neck.

"Shut up and go stand in the corner Choi Han, this is my problem."

He gave Choi Han a death glare while motioning to let go of his arm, but Choi Han didn't budge even a bit, however, he gave Cale the same glare. There was a spark of irritation in both of their gazes, Cale who was glaring at Choi Han, and Choi Han who have a bitter tongue glared back with the same intensity. Cale who was kneeling, stood and activated his Dominating Aura while still glaring at Choi Han, he let go of Clopeh's neck, throwing him aside like some sort of trash. Clopeh dropped on the wet ground while panting, catching his breath.

"What is this Choi Han? Are trying to pick a fight on me?"

Cale said with a menacing and distaste voice, he huffed while feeling slightly dizzy.

"If picking a fight on you is the only way to stop you then so glad be it."

Choi Han said, nervously, he wasn't trying to pick a fight with Cale right now, but Cale is a stubborn individual who acts rashly without putting himself first. Choi Han really wanted to cry right now while looking at the pale man in front of him who was slightly shaking, giving him a glare, but none of that matter, Cale needs rest and he will give it to him.

"Young Master, you can continue with your mission here, but I believe you have not forgot what is our deal?"

Ron who was already beside Cale interrupted them, Choi Han saw how Cale flinched, he could see the horror in Cale's eyes, the redhead whimpered and nodded like an obedient puppy. Ron had a calm smile on his face, but contrary to that, he is giving a scary aura. Luce and Herald shivered with the heavy and cold atmosphere surrounding them, but Archie beside them was not affected at all, he acted like he was used to it, he was picking his nose, ignoring everyone in that place, he was still feeling embarrassed to what happened.

When Archie cower to the ground like a mad fish, the first thing he saw were Luce and Herald's teasing faces, they had a laughing look in their eyes with video recording devices in their hands (they borrowed one from Raon). Archie gritted his teeth with embarrassment and annoyance as he chase the hell out of Luce and Herald.

"Young Master Cale, before you torture him, can I at least let him sign these documents from Queen Witira, she's gonna kill me if I go home without fulfilling my mission." Archie said while rummaging through a spatial bag. Cale looked at him,

"You have a minute Archie." The redhead said while scratching the back of his head. Archie immediately complied, ordering the fallen Clopeh to sign the papers.

"You still have 6 minutes of your time Young Master, continue with what you want to do, I will talk to this punk." Ron said, Cale marched his way back to Clopeh who was irritated with Archie's presence.

Cale is already in the verge of sleeping, his anger has cooled down, and he just wanted to remove everyone in his sight right now and take a good sleep. He stopped in front of Clopeh, with his hands on his waist, Clopeh was looking up at him with a pale and pretty face.

This bastard.

He said on his mind, but he's too tired to deal with it, he wanted to sleep!