CHAPTER 5

Ron sprinted all the way to the Hope and Loving Inn with the young puppy on his back. He sprinted like his life depended on it. Cale, was sleeping on his back while huffing his breath, his fever had gone up again by the time they departed the Henituse territory.

As Ron received a call from Raon saying that they had found Clopeh, Cale forcefully pushed their way to the borders of the eastern continent to reach Hais Island 15 where Clopeh was found. Cale was desperate so without proper preparation on his clothes, he ripped a teleportation scroll before calling his old butler, Ron who was mad at the situation, scolded the red head, Beacrox who just entered shivered with the coldness of his father's voice. His young master, who is still feverish was sitting on the bed while bowing his head as his father lecture him, he stayed silent the whole time. Bud, who was on the door peeking inside had an awkward expression and thought how Cale was really affected since he seems desperate enough to be scolded by the lord of the Molan household.

"Haa.. young master please, take a look at yourself first before rushing things." Ron said with a stressed tone, he motioned his son, who was holding a teacup towards the young puppy.

"Drink this, young master." Cale lift his head and look at the cup,

"What is it?"

Cale asked as he smell a foul scent from the drink inside it, he look towards Ron who was eyeing him with a wicked eyes, he flinched and immediately drank it. Cale almost vomited the liquid as he tasted a bitter and salty taste from it, but remembering how Ron looked at him, he better not throw it up or he can not go to Eastern continent.

Moments later, Cale immediately fall asleep as Ron prepared them for their departure.

"It works really good huh."

Beacrox commented as he stare at Cale who was lightly snoring in the bed, collapsed.

"Of course, it is the best sleeping potion, it has been brewed by a witch you know."

Bud replied while also looking at Cale. Ron rummage through a spatial bag he had with him and pulled out a thick clothing for his young puppy. Beacrox and Bud had a doubtful and funny look in their faces as they looked at the cloth Ron was holding.

"Is that his punishment sir?" Bud asked while glancing over Cale and the cloth.

Ron hummed and folded his sleeves up to his elbow.

"Where did you even purchased that?" Beacrox asked him.

"I made it tailored. I have 6 of them, 3 for adults, do you want one?" Ron asked, Beacrox shakes his head.

"No thanks, Father. I'd rather sleep naked." (>///<, lemme see)

Ron shrugged at dressed the red head sleeping in the bed.

Ron stopped in front of the inn, Beacrox arrived next to him and lastly was Bud. Beacrox opened the door and Ron entered with Cale on his back. No one was inside the inn since Ron ordered prior to their arrival. Everybody might be in the back room.

They headed directly to the second floor and open one of the rooms present there. Beacrox helped his father carefully place Cale on the bed.

"Isn't his fever getting worse father?" Beacrox asked with a worried tone. Ron scratched his brow and clicked his tongue.

"Such a stubborn puppy." Ron commented.

Bud peeked inside the room,

"Uhm, I got a call from Eruhaben-nim, he said they are arguing with Clopeh right now." Ron and Beacrox looked at each other and left the room where Cale is sleeping.

HERO-NIM YOUR STATUE LOOKS HOLYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara