CHAPTER 4

"Ron." Cale called his butler who was standing in front of the closed door. He had a dark expression in his face while holding the door knob.

"Young Master." He said with a shrill voice, he looked at his young puppy and approached him. He sat at the chair beside the young noble's bed and checked Cale's temperature again.

"Ron, let's do it. Bud and Beacrox knew about this too right?" Cale pleaded the old butler with his puppy eyes. Ron closed his eyes tightly.

"Young Master, you are very sick, we can't afford to travel to Eastern Continent."

"But, we can use teleportation scroll." Cale pushed his desire.

"Young Master the travelling hours has only been reduced by one hour, we still have to travel 1-2 hours to reach the continent. Please stop being stubborn and take a rest, let Choi Han find the crazy Clopeh." Ron exclaimed with the finality of his voice, he is feeling stressed because of Cale's stubbornness. Cale coughed and pleaded once again.

"Ron.." He looked at his butler with pleading eyes. Ron gave him a 'are you really crazy look?' and sighed once more.

"Young Master you are scraping many days of my life." he said with a defeat tone.

"Thank you, Ron." Cale put a light smile on his face and coughed again. The butler offered him a ginger water to lessen the haptic sensation on his throat, Cale gladly drank it, but since he had a bitter taste on his tongue, he can't taste anything.

"Let us just wait until everyone leave the territory, for now, take a rest. I will order Beacrox to make porridge for the young master."

"Don't like porridge." Cale commented with drowsy eyes.

"Then I will ask him to make chicken and vegetable soup." Ron replied.

"Okay.." Cale said as he fall asleep again.

Ron quietly left the room while holding the used towel and the basin with water

Ron quietly left the room while holding the used towel and the basin with water. He saw Choi Han on his way down the hall, Choi Han had a serious expression on his face while looking at Ron.

"What is it? Do you want a goodbye kiss before you go?" Ron asked with a threatening voice. Eruhaben flinched with Ron's statement and looked at Choi Han.

"Ew." Choi Han commented and turned his back. Eruhaben cease himself from laughing with Choi Han and Ron's conversation.

"How is Cale?" He asked Ron who was packing sandwiches in a container.

"He is asleep. He still has fever." He answered as he wrapped the container with a checkered cloth and called On.

"Grandpa?" On called him out as she received the container.

"If ever your brothers got hungry let them eat this." Ron said with a soft voice.

Raon approached them,