"Hello hija nice to meet you" sambit nila kay Jessan at sa pamilya nito.

Then one teacher approach us and said that the program will start in 10 minutes.

"Oh anak, proceed to your seats na ni Jessan, we're here to support you. I love you" giit sa akin ni mommy.

"I love you too mom" sagot ko naman at nagtungo na sa kabilang side kung saan kami uupo.

"Ganda pala ng pamilya mo teh" sabi naman sa akin ni Jessan sa kalagitnaan ng program namin.

"Thank you, your family rin naman. Ang babait nila" sambit ko sa kanya.

Ilang minuto ang nakalipas ay tinatawag na ang pangalan namin isa-isa para umakyat ng stage.

"And the Valedictorian for this school year, Malia Victoria Araneta" said the host and all people in this auditorium gave me a round of applause.

Then I made handshakes sa mga teachers namin and dad is the one who put the medal on me.

While the photographer is taking a picture of us, nakikita ko sila tito Bonget, mama Imee, mama Meldy and all of my cousins are cheering on me.

Pagkababa naman namin ay bumalik na ako sa inuupuan ko dahil I'll be going to speech later on.

"Goodluck on your speech anak" mom and dad said to me.

"I will po, thank you" giit ko sa kanila at nagtungo na.

Pagkaupo ko ay there's a speaker na nag speech pa and my teacher suddenly told me na ako na raw maya-maya ang magsasalita.

Then it's my turn na.

"And now, let us welcome Malia Victoria Araneta on her valedictorian address. Let us give her a round of applause" the host said then I prepare myself to go on stage.

"Good morning honored guests, friends, relatives, and graduates of the class of 2021, I salute you all. Graduation brings to a close yet another remarkable chapter in our lives. After finishing this chapter, I'm sure many of us are looking forward to starting the next one because, unlike textbooks, we can't flip through the pages of life to see how long the next one will be. UP has undoubtedly added color and variety to this chapter of our lives. We have gained a lot of knowledge both academically and from our friends who come from all over the Philippines. We all came from diverse backgrounds when we first came here, but we are all proud students of the same university with a similar desire to succeed. We often look outside on graduation day for heroes, but I am confident that they are right here among us. In my two years at UP, I've learned that we don't have to seek far for inspiration, and that we all have the power to inspire others by staying true to our principles and committing to great goals. When you leave here tonight, be proud of what you've accomplished and look forward to how you, too, might serve as an inspiration to others. Class of 2021, congratulations!"

After my speech the people gives me a round of applause again and I saw mom's crying while taking a video of me.

Ilang minuto ang nakalipas at natapos na rin ang graduation namin at kaagad na ako nagpaalam kay Jessan and ininvite ko siya na sumabay na sa amin with her fam para sabay na kaming mag dinner.

"Nako, mag cecelebrate rin kami Lia, pero salamat sa pag imbita at congratualations again!" giit niya at niyakap niya ako.

"That's okay Jes, congrats too!" sabi ko sa kanya at nagpaalam na.

Pupunta sana ako sa kinauupuan nila mommy kanina pero mukhang wala na sila roon at lumabas muna ako ng auditorium para doon sila tawagan.

Habang papalabas ako ay maraming mga taong sumasalubong sa akin at binabati ako.