"ohh cmon, someone woke up on the wrong side the bed huh?" he laughs, but his eyes quickly fall onto you, his eyes widening as he recognizes the shirt you're wearing.

"uhh.. why are you wearing Bakugos shirt?" Kirishima asks you as he rubs the back of his neck. "none of your damn business, we need to go get her another uniform top so stop following us shitty hair" he grunts, grabbing your hand and leading you away.

you give a small wave and gentle smile to Kirishima as you are pulled away, he waves back with a confused look on his face.

"Bakugo! you did not handle that well!" you shout quietly, turning to him as he stomps away with you. "yeah yeah, whatever." he grunts, glaring as he looks straight ahead.
.
.
Aizawa gives you a new uniform top and now all of 1-A sits in the class, as the teacher talks. you lean on your hand, your back aching a bit and you struggling to focus on the teacher.

but then the teacher announces something, something exciting, that catches your attention.

"class 1-A will be going on a class trip, into the woods where a nicely built place is there for you guys to sleep in. it will almost be like a vacation but there will be training, we leave next week." Aizawa announces, the lunch bell ringing suddenly.

"oh my god! did you hear that! a trip Y/n! a trip!" Mina cheers as she runs over to you, you giggle, feeling excited as well. Bakugo watches as the cheery girl jumps up and down in excitement.

"pretty exciting! isn't it Y/n?" Kirishima asks, patting you on the back a bit aggressively. Kirishima is always rough, never easy going if you hug him or if he pats you on the head or back.

your eyes widen, a yelp almost coming out of your mouth. Bakugo stars at you, quickly realizing that Kirishima just hit your stitches.

"Y/n are you okay?" both Mina and Kirishima ask as they look at you, your eyes widened and your lip trembling slightly.

"ye-yeah! i'm good! excuse me, i need to go to the bathroom!" you blurt, getting up quickly and running out of the room. Bakugo watches, immediately standing up and running after you, "i'll see what's up with her" Bakugo shouts, chasing after you.

"uhh.." Mina says, watching you both run off. "okay then..." Kirishima mumbles.

you run into a teachers bathroom, your hand over your mouth. there was then a knock on the door, "it's me, let me in."

quickly, you open the door, tears of pain in your eyes. "are you okay? did he really hit you that hard?" he says closing the door and locking it.

speechless, you take off your uniform top quickly, not wanting to bleed through that one too.

"shit.." Bakugo mumbles looking at your back, a few stitches in the middle had let go leaving the bandages wrapped around your torso bloody.

"can't believe you managed to break open your stitches after like a day." he scoffs, you glare at him. "it wasn't my fault!" you yell quietly.

slowly he unwraps the bandage and takes a closer look at where you're bleeding from, "only a couple opened, let me go steal some supplies from recovery girl"

he then steps out of the bathroom, leaving you alone as you stare at yourself in the mirror. you glare at yourself, rubbing your tears away.

"suck it up" you spat at yourself, gripping your nails into the counter.

you breath heavily as the pain in your back gets worse, "i'm back" Bakugo says peeking into the room, his arms and hands overflowing with medical products.

quickly, you grab some of the products that were about to fall. "i didn't know what to grab.." he says, starting to prepare the needle and thread.

"i uh, have numbing cream, maybe it will make it hurt less" he says holding it up, you look at him and nod.

he then gently rubs the numbing cream around your open wounds, your nails digging into your palms.

"thi-this hurts a lot more then yes-yesterday" you say, struggling to complete a whole sentence as your back aches painfully. "let's just get this over with.. the sooner we do it the sooner it will end" Bakugo mumbles, hovering the needle above your wound.

"yeah, you're right." you hesitate, grabbing a cloth and shoving it in your mouth again.

he starts the stitching, poking it in and out of your back. you close your eyes tightly, tears falling down your face as you dig your nails into your palms deeper. but the pain in your back makes you ignore the pain in your hands.

"i'm almost done.. just hang in there okay?" he says, empathy in his voice.

the pain becomes unbearable, making your quirk trigger. the glass in the mirror shaders and the counter your fists are on cracks, Bakugo's eyes widen, quickly tying off the thread and turning you around.

"are you okay?! is that real?!" he says gesturing to the mirror and counter, "i jus- i just need to calm down and it will go away.." you say breathing heavily as the pain in your back aches.

"well uh.. what will calm you down?" he asks awkwardly, not knowing how to comfort very well. but he tries.

"i don't know.. a hug?..." you say looking down, "you don't have to i just like hug-" he cuts you off by pulling you into his chest, his arms wrapped around your neck and one of his hands in your hair.

"i love hugs too, from.. only certain people" he mumbles, hugging you gently. you start to cry, clutching to his shirt and he stays quiet. the cracks in the counter and the shattered mirror slowly going back to normal, it just being an illusion after all.

"it's okay.." he mumbles running his fingers through your hair, seeing that the illusions have disappeared.

he then slowly lets you go, you rub your tears away and look behind you at the mirror. seeing it's not broken anymore. "let me wrap this around you" he says holding up bandages, "okay" you say, nodding as he begins to wrap them around your torso.

"are you ready to go back out?"

you nod, putting your shirt back on carefully before stepping out. "let's go to the lunch room, the squads probably in there" Bakugo says as he walks towards the lunch room. you follow.

"what will i say happened?" you ask, trying to think but the pain in your back says other wise. "i don't know.."Bakugo mumbles, trying to think as well, "i think i have an idea, just say you couldn't find me then you checked up on me when you did."

he looks at you for a minute before nodding in agreement.

the both of you walk up to the table that your friend group sits at, Bakugo sitting down silently as you sit next to Mina.

"hey girl! you okay? what happened?"

"yeah what happened?" Kirishima asks as well.

"yeah sorry about that.. girl problems..." you mumble, the table goes quiet, you clearing your throat uncomfortably. "ohh i see, need a pad or tampon?" Mina asks, not ashamed at all.

Bakugo chokes on his food, he starts chocking and coughing as he ovoids eye contact with anyone looking at him.

...

"ANYWAYS!" you yell, blushing as you look down. "what are you doing this week Y/n?" Mina asks, you glance as Bakugo as he hits his chest as he stops coughing.

"i'm not sure.. why?" you ask, looking at her.

"well! i was hoping you all could sleep over at my house before the trip, so then we can all get ready together in the morning and stuff!" Mina says with a smile.

"that sounds fun!" Sero says, "yeah i'll see if i can! i'm sure i'll be aloud" Kirishima adds.

"i can." you reply, Bakugo watching you. "me too" Bakugo says, they all look at him surprised, surprised that he's so open to the idea without everyone having to annoy him to go.