"Sensei you know i really don't want to see 'my ' reflection right ? I still need to get used to , "you flicked the darkly scarlet hair before pointing to your face''this '' .

He deadpanned .

Before an idea crossed his mind

"Shit!" you had your arms slightly extended trying to have balance while Sensei's paws covered your eyes while he laid on top of your head which had added extra weight .

You were in the bathroom but weren't able to look at yourself in the mirror since sensei was preventing that .

"Sensei , this is dumb its just hair " Sensei rolled his eyes his tail hit your head .

"Fine , fine it's just a reflection also but ..it's weird " you replied back before patting around the sink for the toothbrush and toothpaste .

Once you had both in your hands you turned on the facut .

Sensei was slowly moving his paws away .

Admittedly it was weird, he supposed .

Looking like a dead man if he's being honest

But this was your new life now .

Might as well get used to it fast so you'd be able to live more normally without the disturbing fact of looking like a dead man .

Your head was positioned down , but you blinked surprised when you saw the facut clearly after Sensei's paws moved .

You stared at it for a long minute while halting movement.

You heard sensei calmly meow .

You shut your eyes tightly before breathing out and slowly glancing up .

The reflection of a dark blue grayed eye man with scarlet haired stared back .

You blinked , and it blinked

You stared at it before calmly starting to brush your teeth .

But you ended up glancing down at the water.

Sensei assumed it was an improvement .
━ ✾ ━

A black folder was placed on the table as you pulled a chair out before sitting on it 'alright let's see what this has '

You calmly opened it before your face twisted into one of shock .

Which wasn't much but widened eyes since you usually had a neutral expression .

Two resumes laid before you along with an almost burned up adoption paper .

One that was from a supposed pastry shop and the other a small coffee shop .

You couldn't even read the other paper wince the soot from a fire had ruined the ink

But all three were from San Francisco .

You took both of them out, staring down at them confused .

A note slipped out from between the papers .

You glanced down at it before opening it .

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙙 .

𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤

𝙄𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣.