- Bad Day -

Ship: Ninjanotfound (fluff)
! Art is not mine !

Ninja's POV:

I walked out of my room and saw George sitting on the couch. He put his hands on his face, he seems sad.

I walked towards him and kneeled infront of him, taking his both hands away from his face.

"What's wrong, love?" I asked, he shakes his head and answered, "It's nothing." I looked at him and made an eye contact.

"George, I know you lying. Tell me, what's wrong?" I asked once again. "I said, it's nothing. I'm fine."

"Oh, okay then." I walked back to my room and think, what should I do to make him feel better?

Bouquet of flowers, maybe? Yeah, that will work, hopefully.

I grab my car keys and go downstairs. Once again, saw George sitting on the couch. I sigh and walked outside to my car.

I started the car and drive. Few minutes of driving, I saw a flower shop on the street.  I decided to go to the flower shop and explore a little.

Few minutes passed, I saw a bouquet of red roses, leaves as design, the colour of the bouquet is light-pink and inside of it is some chocolates.

Perfect.

I go to the counter and buy the bouquet of flowers. I walked and drive back home.

:¨·.·¨: 
'·.. ➸ arrive at home

I slowly entered the house, hiding the suprise in my back. "Hello, love. I'm home!" I sat next to him, he was playing with his computer. "Hello."

I sigh, "Here, I bought something to make you feel better!" I smiled softly and show the bouquet of flowers.

He smiled back and says, "Thank you but seriously, I'm okay. Just not in the mood, you know?"

Then I saw he started to tearing up a little. I grabbed his face and pecked his cheeks. "Wait, don't cry! Did I do anything wrong?!"

I started panic but suddenly George hug me and rubbed my back. "Thank you." he says and we both eat those chocolates, mostly him of course.

✧ࣶᭂ[344 words. Vote?] ୭̥⋆*。