- Night Cuddles -

Ship: Sapnotfound (fluff)
! Art is not mine !

George's POV:

I was waiting for Sapnap to came get me at the cafe since I work here. While waiting, I decided to clean the table because I was bored.

After waiting for few minutes, Sapnap finally came to the cafe and I ran to him and says, "Finally, you came. I wait for 10 minutes, you know!"

I hugged him and he hugged me back and replied, "It's only 10 minutes, chill babe. You want cuddles or?"

"Since you came late, no." I said, putting my hand on my chest. "Noooo, I want cuddles pleasee!"

I ignored him and walk inside the car. "Come on, let's go now!" I said, sitting on the backseat and closing the car door.

I grabbed my phone and started to scroll through tiktok a little.

Sapnap's POV:

I sigh and watched the brunette walk inside the car, "Come on, let's go now!" he said to me. I slowly walk to the drive seat and started to drive.

"Soo, how was work?" I asked him, trying to break the silence. "It's the same as usual, making me so tired and exhausted."

I laughed a little but my eyes is still on the road. "How about yours, Sapnap?" he asked me. "Same as yours. Just more harder."

I work in a company if you don't know. I also ask George to work there too, but he decided to work at a cafe instead of a company. He said It's a exhausting job and it is.

I was about to say something but I saw George already asleep in the back seat. I giggled a little, quiet enough that George can't hear.

Few minutes of driving, finally arrive to our house. I get out of the car and opened the door for George and says, "George, we're home. Come on, wake up."

He moved a little and finally woke up after a few tries. He must be so tired, poor George.

"Can I pick you up? You seem tired." he nodded and I picked him up in a bridal style. I opened the house door, somehow, and put George on the couch.

"Sorry George, but you better take a bath before sleeping." I asked him and once again, try to wake him up.

Finally, he awake and says, "Fineee, but can I wear your hoodie, please?" I kiss his forhead and replied, "Of course, babe."

He stood up and walked to upstairs. "I also need to take a bath too." I thought to myself and walk to my room.

George's POV:

I go to my bathroom and started to take a shower. Few minutes later, I finally done and took one of Sapnap's hoodie.

I wear a black hoodie and a black with white stripes sweatpants. It's comfortable, so I guess I'm done.

I walked out of my room and go downstairs. "I'm kinda hungry." I thought to myself. I go to the kitchen and try to find something to eat.

"Ramen will work with a cup of coffee." Then I started to make them and eat it, of course.

Few minutes of eating and drinking, Sapnap finally done showering. He brushed his hair with his hands and asked, "What are you eating, George?"

"Ramen and a cup of coffee. You want some?" I asked him. "No, thank you. I'm just waiting to cuddle with you. So you better hurry."

Then he walked upstairs while saying one last thing before he disappeared, "Go to my room after you done, understand?"

I hummed a "yes" and continued to eat while scrolling through my phone. Finally finished, I walk to Sapnap room and opened the door.

I saw Sapnap was playing with his phone. "Finally, you're here. Come heree." Sapnap begged me and I did what he told me.

He pulled me to lay on the bed and he put his hands on my waist. I lay my head on his chest to make myself more comfortable.

Sapnap played with my hair while playing with his phone and says to me, "Good night, love."

"Good night, too." I replied and we kissed for few seconds and we both drifted to sleep.

✧ࣶᭂ[703 words. Don't forget to vote.] ୭̥⋆*。