"Seeing as you have no intention of using your wand decorating your wristband, I will go barehanded as well." Arthur replied causing Cynthia to perk up. She looked down at her wristband where her wand was before a smile made it's way on her face. "Very well, shall we begin?" She asked Arthur.

'During my time training with Virion, the explosive power of fire and the adaptive riposte of water were the first Ki Arts from my world to manifest as actual elements in this world for me. After that... The Earth and Wind style martial arts techniques of my previous life culminated as well.' Arthur thought as he closed his eyes taking a deep breath. He opened his eyes as the floor under his feet began to crack with a brownish glow surrounding him.

'Control the mixture of internal and ambient Mana as you shape it into the desired effect.' Arthur thought as he raised his right foot and smashed against the paved courtyard destroying the area his foot landed on. The rocks around him began to rise up as everyone except for Alastair and Eleanor to stare shocked. Alastair on the other hand began to grin mischievously as he looked at his cousin. Eleanor on the other hand was being cute as she held Sylvie cheering her brother.

'Different from conjurers, these are the fundamental step augmenters take to manifest an element attack. Of course, I had a bit of a handicap with my past knowledge... Now, let's see how the Director of the most prestigious magic academy reacts when I do... This!' Arthur thought as he jumped and raised his foot kicking the rock towards her. Director Goodwill looked surprised before she smiled. Suddenly a strong wind barrier appeared around her as the rock began to break into smaller pieces by the pressure.

She suddenly pushed the rocks back using the wind sending them back at Arthur full force. He crouched down before pouncing forward towards her barrier with wind swirling around his hand. He punched through managing to make it a few inches towards her face before she made a small tornado and launch it towards Arthur causing him to fly back. 'Use wind to help orient myself... Suspend the stone in the air...' Arthur thought as he flipped onto a rock that was floating behind him.

'Damn, even with all of my training with Virion, it's still difficult to use Earth and Wind simultaneously compared to Fire and Water. Gotta concentrate...' He thought before using the rock to propell himself forward. He dashed towards Director Goodsky who stood waiting before she held her hand to the side summoning another small tornado and throwing it to Arthur pushing him back again. "Wind O Wind, please give me your power." Cynthia said as four miniature tornados appeared in her hand.

'She's already finished preparing another spell?' Arthur thought as he stared ahead at her. The four tornadoes appeared besides her before moving towards Arthur. 'Conjure wind in the opposite rotation to deflect the tornadoes.' He thought as he did exactly as he thought blocking the first tornado and slash the other three getting his clothes torn in the process. She smiled as he landed in front of her. "Impressive. But, you're overconfident in your ability to face opponents head on. All in all, your display of magical and combat prowess was exceptional." She said as she snapped her fingers causing the tornadoes around her to disappear.

"This will be my last test-- An extra credit of sort. Try to stay conscious." Cynthia said as she pointed her index finger towards Arthur as he gave her a hard stare. As she activated the spell Arthur quickly covered his ears in pain. 'Sound magic?! She's a deviant?!' Arthur thought as he experienced her sound ability. "Marvelous. He passes with flying colors. And with the aptitude Arthur has shown in Wind magic, I'm tempted to teach him myself." Cynthia said as she walked passed Reynolds smiling.

"A-Arthur... Since when did you learn to use Earth and Wind magic as well?" Reynolds asked his son surprised as he walked towards him. "What do you mean 'as well'?" Cynthia asked him confused by what he meant. "He-He used Fire magic just yesterday! And Li-Lightning magic! That's why I brought you out into this paved courtyard-- because he burned down my lawn." Vincent told her terribly confused by what had just transpired. "So what you mean to say is that this little boy can control at least three elements, and one to its Deviant level?" Cynthia asked looking back at Vincent shocked.