"Okay, listen. Next time around, when he's going to your door, we're going to open mine, and make a run for it. Got it?" She says, watching the gator start to saunter off to moon's door.

"Got it." They wait until the gator is back to her door, and both wait by hers, until he turns the corner.

"Now!" She says, dashing from the office, into the long hallway. Right as Monty reaches the other door, he sees the missing people, and open doors.

"Hey, little guy!" He shouts, thundering down the hall after them.

"He's coming!" Y/n says, running as fast as her legs can go. He gains steadily, since he has a good 2 feet on y/n in height, his legs are much longer. Moon looks back, and jumps in the air to avoid being grabbed. But y/n didn't notice him, so he just grazes her thigh with his claws.

She cries out in pain, slowing slightly. Moon thinks for a second, before simply leaping down and snatching her up once again, and speeding out the exit door.

Moon sneaks his way back to the daycare with y/n in his arms, as she curses under her breath.

"I'm going to turn back." Moon warns as they approach the day care.

"Okay. I'll see you at 3." She says, as they jump over the barrier. Once they land, Moon transforms back into sun, making him wobble and fall over, sending her tumbling. She winces as her injury touches the floor mat, leaving a bloody imprint.

"Ugh... oh y/n! How did the exploring go?!" Sun says, running up to her. She doesn't answer as she holds her leg in pain, making sun frown.

"Hm? Oh, oh no, What happened to your leg? You're all messed up! Come, let's get you some first aid!" He tries to lift her to her feet, but she slinks down to the ground.

"Stop sun! Ow..."

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't hurt you did I??" He says, his hands to his face.

"No... but I can't walk... can you bring me my jacket? It's over there." She points to a little inlet in the structures, where her jacket lays wadded up in the corner.

"Sure! Can I ask what for?" Sun asks as he jingles back.

She takes it, ripping off the sleeves, each making a loud rrrrip that makes sun jump.

She ties each sleeve around her leg, as a makeshift bandage.

"There." She says, smiling breathlessly.

"What's that supposed to be?" He says, dumbfounded.

"Oh come on! This is some of my best work! It's a bandage." She says, as if it's obvious.

"A bandage? But that's a jacket sleeve! Let me get the real bandages." He says, jingling off to find the first aid.

Y/n gets an idea. She crawls over to the nearest play structure, and climbs inside. She climbs high up, and plants herself in a corner.

"U-uh friend, where did you go?? I have things to take care of a cut!" She ignores his calls, and straightens her leg out with a wince. She doesn't want Sun to fix it. Because if she's honest, she wants it to be gnarly. She wants a cool scar, from a cool story.

But the real reason, is she doesn't want to appear weak.

"New friend, t-this really isn't the time for hide and seek!" He goes into the other structure.

It's not a big deal, it's not even a big scratch. She doesn't need patching up. She's fine. The blood dripping down her leg would disagree, though.

"Y/n! There you are! Why did you run off??" Sun pops around the corner, making her jump.

"Sun, I'm fine. I really don't need help, trust me." She tries to reason, but he ignores her.

"But-but you could get an infection! Or worse, bleed too much!" She scoots away as he just gets closer.

"I'll be fine!" She raises her leg to push him back by his chest, but the second she puts pressure on her leg it gives out, making her cry out.

Sun stops, gasping.

"Are you okay?! Here, let me look at it!" He crawls up next to her, and this time she doesn't resist him.

"Hmm... I've never seen a cut this deep! What happened?"

"Monty got me." She says.

"Monty scratched you?? Oh no! I'm sure it was just an accident!" Sun says, getting out a sanitizer pad. She pushes his hand away, asking what it is, knowing full well what it is.

"This? It's a sanitizer pad! It'll clean the cut so we can-where are you going?" She tried to run away, but collapses on her stomach.

How many times will I forget I can't put pressure on my knee?

"I don't want it." She says, before an arm under her waist pulls her back to her spot, this time in suns lap.

"Let me go! I don't want it!" She tries to pull away, but his iron grip keeps her in place.

"Don't be silly, it'll help! It might sting a little... but it'll be over soon." He says, holding her down with a single arm, the other holding the pad.

She winces as he presses it to her thigh, sending a stinging, throbbing pain down her leg and into every nerve in her body.

She curses loudly, making sun hold a finger to her mouth to shush her.

"That kind of language is strictly prohibited!"

"I'm sorry it just hurts!" She says, throwing her head back into his chest.

"All done!" He says, throwing the bloody pad down.

"Now to clean the blood... this is the only time I will allow someone at the daycare to take off their pants." He holds a finger up. She blushes.

"Huh? I'm not taking my pants off, weirdo!"

"How else are we gonna clean you up?" He says, releasing her.

She sighs, before undoing her zipper and slipping her pants off her legs. The half dried blood peels from her skin, making her wince.

"Happy?" She says, dropping the pants to the side.

"Right, now stay still, sunshine!" He says, getting a small towel and rubbing the blood off her skin.

She looks up into his face, which is a content smile.

It doesn't phase him. I guess it wouldn't... he's a robot after all.

So she lets him dress her wound, topping it off with a sucker.

"For being such a good girl! Most of the time." He adds quietly.

"Thanks." Y/n smiles, taking the sucker.