CH22 - It's okay. . .

Start from the beginning

As my legs were brushing against the cool water, the coldness of the air began to fade away and it got replaced with a welcoming warmth, which gave out a sense of familiarity. . . like. . . I am back in memory lane. . . or inside the Phoenix of Light's heart. . . something that was all so strange, but yet in a way. . . heart-warming to say the least. . . maybe comforting even. . . Like a warm embrace is awaiting me. . .

Before I can ask more and reach my destination, I found my right side of my chest feel like. . . burning. . . it wasn't hurting me, but it still felt strange to me. Immediately my hands went up to clutch onto the area where my beating heart is supposed to be while I get closer to the mysterious entity. And for some reason the closer I get, the feeling inside of me became even warmer than before.

However, what still confused me the most is how my phoenix tattoos are still missing from me. . .

What is happening. . . and why. . . ?

Just then my legs made and abrupt stop, when my reflexes kicked in and noticed from the corner of my eye that, I had arrived, there in front of the entity. 

Now that I am close enough, I am not able to observe. . . whoever or whatever it was in front of me better. Though I held my breath out of shock as my eyes drank in their sight, because to be quite frank here I didn't expect to see anything like this before.

A tall silhouette with a body that is glowing in bright blue colour, with stars on the inside. Like someone made a paper silhouette cut out of someone's figure and put it over the starry night sky, so it can fill in the empty space with its beauty.

It had no face, or any kind of facial features that could help me define this person properly. . . but from the silhouette and all that I can see from the entity. . . yet against all odds, I still felt like. . . I know him deep within my heart. . .

Like. . . I can feel a strong connection between us. . .

"Akio. . . ?" The name just slipped out without a second to think it through. Once I heard my own voice saying that very name, I slapped a hand over my mouth, already feeling embarrassed, even though the figure in front of me didn't even react to my words.

They just. . . stared at me for a while. . .

But then I see them stretch out a hand toward me.

[The mysterious entity

[The mysterious entity. Sketch by me.]

I flinch back slightly and stared at that hand for a while before lifting up my gaze to look at the person's. . .well, . . . face. . .