CH22 - It's okay. . .

Once I lifted up the heavy lids from my sight, the darkness finally leaves my vision. . .

However, instead of the wooden ceiling of my room, my eyes were pampered with a sight of something entirely different. . .

Colours from dark and bright, and them bleeding into one another, creating new colours. . .

Eventually my senses had awoken from the dizziness, but even still my gaze remained staring at a night sky, but it was more colourful like in the Southern Lights over Antarctica. Not only that, the stars were also vivid than the ones I usually see, like they were made out of pure gold or are so close that I would even touch them. . .

I rapidly began to blink for a better focus, once again my sleeping senses coming back to me, and the next thing I know is I felt my bare feet sinking by something cold. I shot my eyes down and saw that I was standing on top of a surface that is covered in water. A familiar concept that I had come across with many times before and when I was training myself to became worthy of the Flames of Light. . .

Wait a minute. . .

My body leans forward to the water's surface, mainly because something just felt. . . off. . .

Eventually I realized what it was, making my pale hand shot up to my face and tap it around like I feel like someone switched my head with someone else's head.

But no. . . This is my reflection I am looking at now. . . The pale completion. . . the snow-white hair. . . the blue eyes. . .they were all there. . . yet everything feels somewhat. . . different. . .

After some time later, it hit me. . .  my tattoos. . . they weren't on my Phoenix form this time!

Before I can even try to figure out what is going on, voices began to brush against my eardrums like a silky feather, calling my name in a small soft whisper. But it wasn't anyone's voice, but someone I know a long time ago. . .

"Akio?" I called out to him in a small and raspy voice as I rose from my position, and eyes began darting around the magical and mysterious place.

I still have no idea where exactly am I. . . 

What is this place, and what could this all be. . . ?

But whatever this is, Akio must have brought me here for a reason. . . And whenever that happens, it must be something important. . .

With nothing better to do, I turn on my heels as I started my search for him, but the moment I looked what was behind my back I see something shining brightly in the long distance. Like a small beacon of light. However, when I narrow my eyes at it, there I see a figure standing at what seems to be close the edge of this water floor. . . It was hard to define who it was because of the distance and the lights that surrounded their frame. . .

One part of me says not to approach, because I don't want to end up like back in that time with Zankoku or Sensui. . . but despite my better judgment, I still went for it, and walked over that mysterious person.