Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The winter chill was biting into me. That didn't phase me at all, I loved the cold harsh winds spiking through my fur as the smell of the forest wraps around me. At this time of day the sun was setting, it made the forest have this enchanting glow to it.

These were the moments that made me feel free and powerful. It made me forgot I was living the life of a filthy rouge. My paws came down in the snow, as my hind and front legs worked together. I loved how strong and powerful I felt running through this forest as if I owned it.

The only thing I could hear was my soft pants and the thuds of my paws crunching the snow. I slowed down as i came across a frozen lake.

I wonder do pack members get to run at this time, do they get to see the forest at its best? I've always wondered about the pack life, Was the feeling thrilling to be protect be a hundred others?

I didn't know much about the pack life but I knew I wanted a mate. Every sense I was on my own I'd came across many mates. Some wolfs had humans or other wolfs as their mates. I craved that protection from my mate.

Crack! I was snapped out of my thoughts by the cracking of dead leafs and snow getting step on. I sniffed the air trying to catch a scent.

Other rouges! My wolf shouted in my head.

I was pushing myself as fast as I could go. It sounded as if there was two them, and they were catching up to me. I was hopping over dead fallen trees, my legs were going to give out soon.

Stopping at a big tree, I turned to see the two rouges skidding to a halt. I was confused as to why they had stopped.

I looked around at the place to where I had stopped. This part of the forest was dense and didn't nearly have as much snow on the ground as it did back where the chase started. Soon I hear series of paws thudding my way and loud barks.

There were more.

I immediately spring into action, once again pushing myself as fast as I could go. If I were to be caught they'd sherd me to pieces alive. I Stopped in a hurry as I realized I've ran myself right into a trap. Series of Brown, tan and white wolfs surrounded me. I heard a deep croaky voice shouting commands.

This was a pack.

Fear spikes in my stomach deep as I pushed myself deep into the snow. Which was no help being that my black sliverish fur stood out against the pale snow.

"Shift!" I saw a big buff man come out from behind the tree with nothing but shorts on. I couldn't help but obey the command. I was shivering, being that I was impacted into snow. I felt rough hands pull me up as a piece of cloth known as a shirt was pulled over my body.

"Why are you on this territory rouge?" The buff like man shouted at me. I refused to reply being that I knew nothing about a pack. What if I said the wrong thing and ended up being killed.

"Take her to the cells. The Alpha will be here in a week. We will let him deal with her." A bald man said as he step from behind a tree. I cried out in pain as the rough hands that where on me dragged my through the forest.

It feels like we had been walking for days, when finally a huge house comes into view. It was like a haunt house, The snow that was stuck on the house stood out against grey and black colors. There were no flowers or no colors to even give this place a homely vibe.

The men that had a hold of me took me around the back, into a dark place. I realized this was a jail. Why did they have a jail? I asked my wolf.

"This is where they keep invaders" she replied.

I cried out in pain as my butt and lower back came down in hard contact with a cold hard surface. I looked up to see the two men slamming the door shut.

I couldn't move at all my lower back was in so much pain. I didn't dare try to shift as that would've caused more pain for my wolf. I can't believe I got caught. As many times I've ran the forest no one has ever caught me.

| hope yall enjoy the rewritten version. It will be so much better. the main part of the plot will still be. VOTE COMMENT AND FAN PLEASE. next update probably monday or Tuesday |