Ending #3

I'M BACK AND IM DOING IT! OYYYYYY I'LL ALSO START MY OTHER BOOK-

you sighed. today was your last day on human earth. little did you know, that could change. you got dressed and everything then walked to school. as soon as you got there, whispers and giggles arose. you groaned. shuichi started to say "he-" but you gave him the hand and walked past him. you opened you locker and to your surprise...

1st person-

i soon opened my locker, but a flood of pink hearts greeted me with a small note. i then picked it up and sighed.

         come             and       meet    me outsid                     e on the rooftop

- someone                                        

great i now have to clean this shit up.            

2nd person-

you then walked out onto the roof top  not caring, or bothering to clean up the mess. you then see kokichi fucking o(u)ma. you groaned and turned around for you felt the need to throw up. "y/n! wait! please!" "what could someone from the likes of YOU want from ME?" he then flung his sleeve down and out came a bouquet of flowers. he then gave it to me and the white rose turned to a dove that perched on his shoulder. "y/n i'd ,fuck, like for you to go on a date with me?"  "you know, that would be lovely." he hugged you. while, you felt amazing you lungs felt free and the thorns were gone. you were free.

and you lived happily ever after.                      

                    🔨

                       ''

                     🔨

                       🔨

               🔨    

               🔨

and you lived happily ever after

let me rephrase that, and you lived for a good 2 years together till he got his ass stuck in a killing game and died.

and you lived sadly for ever after. for a good story doesn't end with a happily ever after.