Chapter 7

You were still knocked unconscious from Kokichi beating you up. Til you jolted up.

"Dear me! Lay down, lay down." Kirumi said.

She dabbed your cuts and wiped the blood off.

"Y/N you have Hanahaki. Would you be so kind as to tell me who? I wouldn't ever tell anyone unless it were to be by your permission."

"K-Kokichi."

She put her hand on her mouth.

"My gosh! The same reason you're in the nurse's office. Tsk tsk tsk. Please take the surgery! He isn't worth remembering."

"But I don't want to forget him."

"It'll be ok. He isn't worth your time. It'd be better to forget him anyway."

"He's my best friend."
"Dear, anyone who knocks out their best friend deliberately isn't a friend at all."

"It's all Yashiro's fault. She was smiling in the background."

"I see... Well, up you go."
"Thank you Kirumi."
She grabbed your hand.

"I will be here to talk, always. Understood?"

You nodded with a smile. She hugged you.

"Off you go! Go to class it's 3rd period."

You closed the door and walked to class. When you opened the door to your god forsaken classroom, all of the students' eyes were on you, like they were burning through you. You looked from the back of the classroom. Yashiro was sitting in your seat. You instead sat in the back because Maki was sitting in hers.

__________________________________________________

See you in 45 minutes.