Chapter 4

"Y/N you'll need help."

"I'm going to die and nobody is going to care. Til everyone cares."

"That isn't true. Kaede, Kokichi, and I would care."

"You can cross out Kokichi."

"No. Kokichi would care."

"He's just a fuckin liar."

"He's a liar but not just a liar he is more than that."

"Bullshit. You talk about him as though he were you're little boyfriend."

"I don't like Kokichi in that way."

"THEN DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM AS THOUGH HE WERE YOU'RE LITTLE PRIZED POSSESSION."

"I don't."

"You were just now."

"That's in past tense Y/N."

"This conversation is done. Have a shitty day Mr. Detective."

______________________________________________
After School

You waited at the Cherry Blossom Tree, like you always did, waiting for Kokichi, like you thought you'd always do. You waited a good 20 minutes. You gave up. You reached for your phone to text Kaede.

                                                                        Kaede do u know where Kokichi is?
                                                                        Read

Oh. Don't u kno? He walked home w/ Yashiro.
Read

Oh.
                                                                                         Read

Did u guys fall out or smthing?
Read

Y/N?
Delivered

You got up and walked home. By yourself blood dripping down you face. You walked sideways like a drunk man.
"Pity" you thought
You hummed *favorite song* while walking home. You unlocked your door and threw down your bag. You fell down on the wood floor and just cried. That bitch Yashiro took Kokichi. Even though Kokichi probably never liked anyone anyways. You fell asleep on your hardwood floor just like that. 

You woke up.
"SHIT"
It was 10:59. You looked around yourself. You hair was matted down by blood and petals were sticking to your skin and clothes. It looked like a murder scene. You took a shower and changed into normal clothes.

What's the point in going to school and having to make up and excuse for being 4 hours late.

You flopped on the couch and just stared. Mindlessly. Not even at the ceiling. You just stared.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ok seriously tho i need to sleep