Chapter 2

The next day, Malaysia woke up from 3 hours of sleep and took her last final exam of the semester. She made a 86 on it.

"Not too bad", said Malaysia as she closed her laptop.

Malaysia walked to her bed and laid down. She immediately went to sleep. She didn't have to leave the house until 4pm, so she had a chance of 6 hours of sleep.

Later that day, Malaysia went to work. She saw a nice black Mercedes' sitting outside. The only reason it caught her eye was because it was her dream car.

As much as she wanted to look inside, she didn't want to because it was weird and besides the windows were tinted.

She walked into the restaurant and went to the back to clock in.

"Hey Lay, how's it going?", said on of the chef.

"Nothing much. Another day, another dollar that's all", she said. "I see we're busy tonight"

"Hell yea. Orders coming in back to back", said the cook.

"Damn...well it is Saturday. Let me go and switch out with Amber. I know she's probably tired", said Malaysia.

Malaysia walked out of the kitchen.

"Bye Lay", said Amber.

"Bye", said Malaysia.

"Oh and that guy at the bar asked about you", said Amber.

Malaysia scanned the bar and saw the same guy that tried to talk to her yesterday.

"Oh", said Malaysia.

"Boyfriend?", asked Amber.

"'Nah, but thank you for letting me know", said Malaysia.

Amber smiled and left.

Malaysia looked at her tables and everybody was enjoying their foods. She also noticed nobody needed any refills.

Malaysia walked to the guy.

"Look, I get it. You think I'm one of those hard to get girls but I'm not alright? So this coming to my job and asking about me ain't it", said Malaysia.

The guy looked at her.

"You talking to me?", he asked.

"Yea", she replied.

"Oh, I didn't know. You didn't say my name or anything. I can hardly hear you. It's kinda loud in here", he said.

"That's the thing. I don't even know your name", said Malaysia.

"Steven", he said.

MEET STEVEN "TRIGGA" WILLIAMS

"Steven? I definitely wouldn't have guessed that", said Malaysia

"Yea I don't like the name and I don't go by that name but I thought that I'd introduce myself using my real name", said Steven.