3: Blue 🔵

(Blue by Taeyong(TY) on SoundCloud) listen to it, it's really good 👍
*
(I've returned from the dead to update this book, as I've been too busy procrastinating)
--
Two weeks later, and a whole new world was opened up for Taeyong. Now, he actually got to talk to people every day...which was something that he took for granted before.

Well, it wasn't like he couldn't do that before...he just refused to talk. He didn't have a reason to.

He had to walk to the university building every day, which made him late all the time, which in turn also got I'm either a detention or a bad look or words from the teachers. It really helped his ego, which honestly was nonexistent.

But, since he first started talking to Doyoung, things seemed a little brighter every day. And it wasn't just because of Doyoung, it was because he now had an opportunity to see things differently, and even meet more people.

Surprisingly, Doyoung was quite the extrovert. He had many friends, both older and younger. He was even friends with some students of the nearby highschool (the schools were literally attached).

Overall, Taeyong was seemingly opening up more than he'd ever done before.

...

"NA YUTA!! LET'S GO!!" Taeyong flinched on his spot on the stiff metal bleachers, shifting his eyes to look at the strange dude next to him. He slowly shifted away from him a bit, accidentally bumping in to Jeno as he did so.

"Oh, Taeyong hyung. Yeah, that's my friend, Jaemin. And yeah, he's always like that."

Taeyong nodded as he fiddled with his hands, looking up again at the soccer game which was commencing on the field in front of them.

Somehow, Doyoung had convinced Jeno to take Taeyong with them to the soccer game one of their friends was supposedly playing in. Taeyong wasn't exactly the most enthusiastic about sports, but he needed a reason to get out of the house, so he obliged.

Suddenly, the bleachers erupted in cheers as the star kicker made the last goal, finally putting the home team in the winning place.

(I know literally nothing about soccer)

"YEAH, KIM JUNGWOO, THAT'S MY BOY!!" Doyoung screamed as the others also cheered. Taeyong couldn't help but smile now, the atmosphere was to joyful. And Taeyong didn't even know who they were rooting for, or what Doyoung and Jeno's friend looked like, but he didn't care. He figured he'd meet him soon, after all.

The kid, supposedly called Jaemin, made Taeyong flinch again as he jumped up from his seat and nearly threw himself down off the bleachers, hauling himself over the fence and sprinting onto the field. Taeyong watched, flabbergasted, as Jaemin ran up to one of the home team players, the one with the long, unkempt hair, whom everyone called "Yuta". They engaged in one of those "bro hugs" as the team broke from their victory huddle, and soon enough, all of the players were heading straight toward where Taeyong, Jeno, and Doyoung were sitting.

"Yah, Kim Doyoung, I thought you had studying to do today?" Another one of the players, a tall, lanky man with a quite (respectfully) beautifully handsome face said, poking fun at the older guy who sat grinning on the metal seat.

"What made you change your mind?" Another guy asked, raising his eyebrows. His curly brown hair fell into his eyes, and he looked quite irritated as he scrunched his face to blow away those irritating stray locks.

"Ah!" Doyoung said, his gummy smile appearing once again on his face, this time with an anticipated look to it. He abruptly threw himself up and pushed himself Infront of Jeno, eventually sitting himself in between the two Lee's(Get it, Lee Jeno, Lee Taeyong?).

He proudly brought his arm up, roughly grasping Taeyong's right shoulder from his other side, pulling the older man closer.

"This is our new recruit, Lee Taeyong!"

.....

Recruit??

-end of chapter-

Soooooo yeah, I'll be slowly updating this story again along with my other ones. Please be sure to check them out! It really helps with my motivation!<3

(I NEVER PROOFREAD)