“Tian Tian will never push people.” Chen Zixian hugged her sobbing daughter, looking at Jiang Tang and Lianshen with her eyes full of displeasure.

Liangshen: “It was her.”

Chen Zixian’s slender eyebrows slightly raised and asked coldly: “Did you see it?”

Her features were extremely mean and cold. Even though she’s beautiful, she did not possess the softness of femininity. It could make people have cold sweat when she gets serious. Now she used all her momentum on Liangshen, making him rendered speechless. After a long pause, Liangshen finally shook his head gently. Even his back was facing Tian Tian, couldn’t see it, but he knew she did it.

Chen Zixian withdrew her eyes: “Liangshen, it’s not good for children to lie or shirk responsibility.”

Lianghsen lowered his eyes, and his voice became weaker: “….I didn’t.”

Liangshen did not speak anymore and walked to Chu Yi with dropping shoulders. 

Just as Chen Zixian was about to take her daughter back to the room, a pair of hands suddenly blocked her. Chen Zixian stopped and looked up. She saw a good-looking woman before her, staring coldly at her with her fox-like eyes. Even though she’s just an average person, her temperament is relatively superior. 

Jiang Tang looked at PD An: “Did you record the scene just now? Everything will be clear once we look at the replay.”

Chen Zixian was taken aback, utterly unexpected that Jiang Tang would do this.

She frowned and went to block the cameraman. There was a trace of irritation in her eyes: “This is not so good. It would hurt the child’s self-esteem.”

Jiang Tang’s lips slightly curled up and said in a calm tone: “Because I don’t want to hurt the child’s self-esteem, that’s why we must watch the replay.”

After speaking, Jiang Tang walked to the camera and said: “Cut to the shot where they play a game.”

After getting a nod from PD An, the director assistant played the video. Fearing that they could not see clearly, he deliberately zoomed in. In the video, Tian Tian twisted her body and slammed into Liangshen, causing Liangshen to lose his balance and bumped Xiao Wei. 

After watching the replay, Chen Zixian’s face turned even uglier. Jiang Tang said with a flickering smile, “Now it’s clear.”

Chen Zixian has a proud personality. What she can’t stand the most is being torn down by others, especially by such a nobody. She clenched her fists to calm herself down, pulled Tian Tian to the side, and asked: “Why didn’t you say anything before?”

Tian Tian hung her head down guiltily: “I-I also didn’t know.”

Chen Zixian: “You have to say sorry to Xiao Wei, go.”

“I won’t.” Tian Tian started to have a princess tantrum, shook off her mother’s hand, and ran back to the room, crying. 

Chen Zixian walked to Xiao Wei: “Auntie apologizes to you. Tian Tian didn’t mean it. Can you forgive her?”

Xiao Wei covered his wound and nodded reluctantly. Then his gaze fell on Liangshen. He looked at Liangshen with a bit of embarrassment and said softly: “Shall we continue to play?”