chapter 2

(YOUR POV)
~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

I awoke sadly with a hint of excitement knowing that today was the day I would be leaving for true cross academy. I flopped off my bed and on to the floor feeling fully energised, as i had slept for ten hours. It was now time to leave I got out of the floor and brushed my hair. I was still fully dressed and clean-ish. I picked up my bag and walked down the hall to my dad's room. I walked in and tried to wake him up. After five failed attempts I went downstairs and got a bucket and filled it with ice and water then walked back up to him and dumped it on his face. Thankfully That woke him up.

"Waaaaaaaahhhhh cold water cold water" he screeched
"Dad get up or I will be late for the flight" I said calmly
"Crap! yes! I will drive you right now" he said
We then ran downstairs with dad holding my bags. I hopped in to the passenger seat of my dads car whilst he jumped in the drivers seat and drove to the airport but he didn't stop at the entrance and drove to a private runway. Where a pink and white spotted jet awaited us. Before I could escape from the car dad pulled me back and hugged me.
"(Y/N) there's a few things that I need to say one, have fun. Two, be safe. Three, when you get off the plane you are looking for mephisto pheles or yohan phaous (bad spelling I know) he has purple hair and usually wears a top hat. But enjoy your self (Y/N)-y" dad said calmly but with peaks of happiness.
"Okay then love you daddy good bye" I said as I exited the vehicle. I then grabbed my bags and slammed the car door. I jogged up to the pink plane and explained to the pilot that I was the child he was moving and showed him my new true cross academy school passport. He then let me on to the jet and closed the air tight door. I walked to my seat which reclined into the perfect position for sleeping so I did up my seat belt and slept. When I awoke there was a baby greenman sitting on my chest, so I moved carefully to stop my self from injuring the innocent green demon. When it realised that I was up and could see it, it jumped and hid behind another chair. The small demons reaction to me made me frown then giggle.
"Little one do you want to play hide and seek" I asked childishly. In return the tiny demon purred happily.
"Well okay I'm going to close my eyes and count to ten so hide quickly" I said buoyantly. I then closed my eyes and counted. When I reached ten I opened my eyes and looked seeing the baby greenman sitting behind the small sofa. 'I want to make this more fun for the oh great small one' I thought.
"Is he under here" I said loudly picking up a pillow and white spotted pillow.
I then sighed loudly "oh where could he be" I then walked straight past him and sneakily jumped behind him and carefully but quickly picked him up earning a squeal of surprise from the baby greenman that soon turned in to a giggling of sorts. Or at least the closest a baby greenman can get to giggling. I then heard the voice of the pilot telling me to fasten my seat belt and get ready for landing. So I quickly sat down and did up my seat belt. I then looked over to the baby greenman only to see a small amount of smoke. He must've been summoned by someone. That means that there are tamers nearby or at least one mabey his tamer goes to true cross academy, that would be good then I would be able to bond with someone over tamer stuff. YAY! FINALLY SOMEONE I CAN PLAY WITH. It may sound weird but I was never popular I was never bullied but never really close to many people. After mums death I shut almost everything out but a group of baby greenman came along and helped me out. But that also isolated me from everyone else as I would always talk to them and ignore every one other than dad. But I have already realised that I need people in my life. I was interrupted from my mental rant by the pilot telling me that we had landed. I then undid my seat belt and thanked the pilot then I grabbed my bags and left the jet to see a pink limousine and a man with purple hair and a white top hat. Mephisto pheles.
"Why hello my dear! what a pleasure it is to welcome you to Japan!" he said in a way to cheerful and well articulated.
"Hello to you to! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to join your school" I said trying to mirror his enthusiasm but failing towards the end
"Oh don't worry about that I'm old friends with your father and I owed him a favour. so focus on your studies and become a great exorcist! " mephisto says starting off happy then progressing to dark then back to happy.
"Okay then mephisto" I said calmly we then got in to his pink limo. Do all his items match his outfit?
"Well just a few minutes now and we'll be in the centre of true cross academy town." He said cheerily after his speech he then added "WELCOME TO TRUE CROSS ACADEMY!". He has no perception of time (-_-).
"Every learning facility under the sun can be found right here in academy town. Enjoy dig in and study to your hearts content" he said with his usual cheerful demeanour I was about to leave the limo until mephisto said "(Y/N) here's your school timetable and key to the cram school and I'm dreadfully sorry but there are no more rooms in the girls dorm-" he then continued with a slight smirk " so you are going to be staying in the old dorms with the okumara twins they are also training to become exorcist so they will explain more to you so you may now take your leave" he then handed me your bags and drove off leaving me with a map to my dorm. As I walked I took in the scenery. it was Friday today so I had two days off to rest and explore. When I reached the dorm it was about six o'clock so I left my bags by the door and went to the kitchen to see a stove spirit cooking away.
"Um excuse me um... Mr. Stove spirit could you please make me something to eat?" I asked trying to be polite. The stove spirit turned around and nodded at me murmuring a demon yes. I then sat in the dorms cafeteria sitting alone on a long table. I then heard the front door open and a pair of footsteps to follow, I guess it's the okumara twins. I then heard a not so manly yell of distress and some deep sniffs and then footsteps pounding this way
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU-" the first brother yelled being cut off by his brother slapping him upside the head.
"Sorry about rin. I'm yukio and I'm guessing you are the new exorcist in training who will be staying with us" yukio said politely
"Yes that would be me and I'm called (Y/N). oh and what is the stove spirits name?" I answered adding a question to the end
"He's called ukobach" yukio answered
"So you want to be an exorcist!?"rin yelled excitedly "why!?" He yelled again anticipating the answers you would give
"I'm only here to learn and have fun in the process I don't really have a end goal" you answered calmly. You then walked over to ukobach noticing that he had finished making my tea. I then thanked him and went back to the seat I was sitting in. I then talked to yukio and rin and ate. When I finished my food I placed my plate in the sink and walked back to the boys
"Hey (Y/N) why don't you take the room next to ours that way we are even closer so if any demons get in we can protect each other" rin said smiling
"Okay then I will" I said smiling back we then walked up to the second floor the boys helping me Cary my bags all the way up.
"Good night" we all said I then took my bags in to my room and went straight to sleep. I can unpack in the morning.

I hope you are enjoying the book so far XxX
And hope you have a great night