"Cupcake. Calm down! Relax...you need to understand."

"Understand what Ben? You guys are acting really weird. Just tell me where mom is? I will ask her myself."

She was going to turn around and search ,when Ben held her arm. Stopping her. Literally telling her directly what no one was willing to.

"Aunt May is no more Ezra!.Yesterday...she took her last breath."

Ezra stills. Her footsteps stop and her back stiffens.

Turning around she moves her head in a no, looking at Ben in disbelief.

"No! You are lying! She can't! We talked yesterday...she told me how mu..ch she loved me....you are lying!"

Pulling her hand out of Ben's grip she literally starts screaming, searching everywhere.

"Momma! Momma! Where are you?"

"You got me momma. I admit defeat. Now come out please.."

"Momma!!"

Tears of frustration were falling down her eyes as she searched around everywhere frantically. And everyone just cried at this evil play of fate.

Not knowing what to do, to confront the girl.

Unless Aaron has had enough. He couldn't see her go crazy like this.

He had to do something.

Holding Ezra's arm, he starts dragging her out.

"Aaron! Wait! Where are you taking me! I have to find momma! Can't you see?"

He doesn't bother replying. Till she starts scratching his arms. Thrashing to be let go.

Everyone comes forward to stop him.

When his words made everyone to stop right there.

"I am taking you to her. Come."

She doesn't protest after it. Letting him take her along. Making her sit in his car, he didn't wait for anyone. To start the ignition and drive towards the hospital.
.
.
.
"Wh...y are we here?"

Ezra says following behind Aaron. Looking around at the people in the hospital.

Her teary eyes, desperate to see her mother.

"Aaron! "

She asks him to stop. But he doesn't. Untill, he stops outside a door. To look behind at her.

His cold eyes looking soft and concerned.

"Come"

He urges her and her teary eyes stop at the figure laying on the bed. Making her entire body to freeze.

Her whole body shudders and she doesn't wait a second, to push the door and run inside.

"Momma!!!!!"

She screams seeing the person.And a desperate cry leaves her lips.

Her real mother left her to die, May can't leave her as well.

Maybe not by blood, but other than that this women was her everything.

Her family, her life, her reason to smile.

And today she lost her everything.

There were Reed's, there were friends, there were others in saying but deep in her heart she knew.

She was alone now.

"Ezra?"

She hears Aaron calling her , but she had no strength in her. Her body seemed to go numb as the throbbing in her head worsens.