C H A P T E R - 8

Nandini was in a deep shit

Nandini was in a deep shit. Her mind was revolving with same words. She didn't knew anything.  She can't even talk about it with Manik.

While Manik was busy partying with his friends including Shanaya. 

And Nandini was not happy with it. Obviously which girlfriend would be happy if her boyfriend will party with his ex girlfriend.

She was not even meeting Manik these days because of the shit she's going through.

Prom night was the next day and Nandini was in dilemma. First of a
All the proposal she has got from Rohan.  Second Manik taking Shanaya to the prom.

She has handled everything on god now.
_________________
Next day

Everyone was in college was talking about prom night because tonight was the night.

An idea striked into Nandini's mind what if she ask manik to go on prom with her again.

She called Manik while he was in football ground and she was in classroom.

Manik I wanted to talk to you can we meet ?
She asked

Yeah sure I am in football ground you can come over here .
He added

Okay cool I am coming.

She rushed  to football ground and called him loudly

Ma..manik huhhh manik
She called him while breathing heavily .

Uhh Nandini super fast haan tell me what you wanted to talk.

Ahh uhh wo woh I wanted to ...

You wanted to
He repeated

I wanted to ask you if  you would like to go on prom with me.
She said in one go.

Uhhm Nandini isn't it too late like I mean . I am sorry but Nandini I can't.  I am really sorry .

Everyone was there standing started laughing

Hahah ha why would manik malhotra will go to prom with someone like Nandini
A student spoke

Hahaah it was hilarious
Other one spoke

Everyone was making fun of her and she left the ground but this time Manik didn't chased her unlike other  times. Nandini was shedding tears but no one was there to hold them so she called Rohan.