C H A P T E R - 2

It was terminal exams going on in Stanford's everyone was concentrating on their exam sheet but Manik was just waiting to exam get over and rush to his football ground

Moreover, he barely knew the answer of any question.

While Nandini was fully concentrating on her exam sheet after all she had to top again. After the duration of 3 hours everyone left the examination hall and collected their bags from lockers.

Manik was the first one to leave the the hall and rush to the lockers. He saw alya shouting his name from the back so he waited for her they both reached their Manik was a big time flirt In the corner of their locker space he was just flirting with Alya keeping hands on her waist and alya on shoulders.

Nandini soon came and saw them just after Nandini arrival Manik took his hands back while Nandini left from there crying.

Baby wait let me explain .

He was chasing her and soon took her wrisr and pull her.

Manik when will you stop flirting with these chicks.
Nandini asked

Baby you know na I only love you .
Manik asked while cupping her cheeks and wiping them.

Hmm . She noded

Now I have to leave for my football practice. Manik said and pecked her lips and left.

But to her annoyance he saw Alya coming towards her . She knew what she is going to say.

Didn't I told you Nandini Manik is using you as a side piece

Alya I have many things to do unlike you so shut up and stop interfering.
Nandini replied .

Well I didn't interfered I was been dragged by your so called boyfriend.
Alya started.

Well Alya it seem you have a lot of time but my time is precious so let me leave .