C H A P T E R 1 Introduction

Stanford University
University with rich spoiled brats all over. A popular university in India

( guys I know its not in India but I liked the name so I just took it)

The second semester of Stanford University and we can see a guy playing football match with Jersey no

The second semester of Stanford University and we can see a guy playing football match with Jersey no. 11.
All the girls ogling him and taking glances of him and cheering him.

MANIK !MANIK !
Was all we can hear.

And its a goal . And Manik malhotra's team won the match. Everyone started hooting for him.

While he just exited the stadium.

This was just a glimpse of the college . All weirdos exist here. Now lets meet someone else . Nandini murthy. Introvert. Nerdy. Chashmish. Padhaku. That's what people call her.
If she is missing don't doubt just go to library. Library is her peace you will find her there always. And also she is the one whom everyone is jealous of.

Whenever there is a nerdy girl and a handsome guy there is always another girl to intrude. Alya Saxena most beautiful , hot and sexy girl in Stanford's . Evey guy's dream.

Trust its glimpse of Stanford's many more wierdos are in queue.

Support me guys with this story trust me its going to be a very interesting story and also this story is very close to me and I am working to hard with each and every thing in this story.