KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

"Who is it? I don't have a bra on... or pants, come back later." Reira says through her door. "Its just us." You say. "Who the hell is us?" Reira asks. "Y/N, Izuku, and Momo." You say. "Taken, Gay, Momo don't fall in love okay?" Reira says. "No promises." Yaoyorozu says as you all three walk in. Reira was sitting at her desk doing her makeup with only her underwear and a undershirt on. She is almost always in pants, but her thick muscular thighs and calves were on full display. The tight shirt outlined the curves of her abs and revealed her strong arms and shoulders. Despite her masculine frame she turns with unblended concealer and contour on. "Yeah?" She asks. "Jaw drops to floor, eyes pop out of sockets accompanied by trumpets, heart beats out of chest, awooga awooga sound effect, pulls chain on train whistle that has appeared next to head as steam blows out, slams fists on table, rattling any plates, bowls or silverware, whistles loudly, fireworks shoot from top of head, pants loudly as tongue hangs out of mouth, wipes comically large bead of sweat from forehead, clears throat, straightens tie, combs hair, bangs credit card on table... Ahem, you look very lovely." Momo says.

"She does." Sero says. You turn to see him laying in Reira's bed. "Tch, tell your boyfriend to beat it." Momo says. "You heard the woman Hanta." Reira says, beginning to blend her makeup. "Seriously? You said you were going to do my eyeliner." He says. "I will, come back in like. 45 minutes. I'll be done my makeup by then, and they should be gone." Reira says. Sero huffs and gets out of bed. "You're on my list." Hanta says passing Momo. "List of people that's doing your girl?" Momo says. "Ahh you got jokes?" Sero says. "And If I did?" Momo asks. Sero smirks and puts his hands together in a choking position, before walking out and shutting the door behind him.

"He's about to go tape your bed to your ceiling." Izuku says. "How do you know?" Momo says. "Its a long story, but he did it to me after I pissed him off. He had that same look in is eye." Izuku says. "Eh, I'll pay Ochako to get it down. I didn't mean it like she's my henchman. I just mean she can float stuff... that sounded bad." Momo says. "Speaking of Ochako. That's our topic." You say. "Oh 'Choco. Thats my girl. Kinda. I work out with her sometimes but she's a bit annoying." Reira says. "How come?" Izuku asks. "No offence Izuku, but your girl talks about you too much. You two should break up, you're honestly kind of toxic for her. She came to UA with a goal and now she's all bent backwards over you she can't even think for herself." Reira says.

"Deku-kun! This. Izuku that. My boyfriend did this. Midoriya did that. I never hear about what Ochaco wants. I never hear what Ochaco did. She obviously has some fear of abandonment, or an attachment issue. I mean If you were to break up with her, it would probably shatter her little world but I mean if she has her friends around her I'm sure she'll pick herself up. The worst thing you could do right now is egg her on and give her false hope. It'll only backfire for you in the long run." Reira says. "Me next! Read me!" Momo says.

Izuku sits there processing. "I know what I have to do." He says. You see him get up abruptly and leave the room. You decide to follow after him and watch it all unfold. After getting your reading as well.

"Momo, your best decision was leaving Todoroki. Now be honest with yourself. Don't go trying to fill his void. You can be single for awhile and still be alright. Focus on Momo. Be happy with Momo. I know you're probably struggling with self value, and anxiety about your image because Shoto was the one reminding you to be proud of yourself and confident in your skin. But just know he still feels that way, and we all do. We all want to see you be great. The moment you recognize your self-worth. The perfect person will fall right into your lap." Reira says, setting her face with various powders.  

"MEE!" You yell. "Stop thinking Katsuki is okay." She says. "Huh?" You ask. "Things have been pretty dandy for you, and him. But have you yet sat down and talked to him about what happened to him while you were captured. There was a training camp, and remember how Aizawa called it a 'rescue failure'. I'm sure you've tried to put that entire situation behind you, but know. Katsuki is one to bottle things up. You know what happens to full bottles when they're shaken?" She asks. You look over to her. She makes an explosion noise and spreads out her fingers.