Mistle-toeup

Some of yall gone hate this chapter, some of yall gone love it. Sorry, and your welcome.

"So who's your secret Santa?" Mina asks. "Wouldn't be much of a secret if I told you now would it?" You ask. "Tch you're no fun." Mina says. "Tomorrow is Christmas, i think you can wait one day." You say. "I can't. I'm dying!" Ashido pouts.

The entire week you had been doing intense Christmas shopping, and helping others decorate for the party tomorrow night. Momo's mother who is an embroider even mailed the class Christmas outfits, with personalized tassels on the Santa hats. Bakugo warned you, he was not a holiday person... but you quite frankly did not care. He was going to have fun, one way or the other. There was a big large tree in the common area, under it was loads of presents, big and small.

Everything had been rolling smoothly, food was being prepared, gifts were being wrapped, and cheer was being spread. There we're only a few minor, tiny, weeny, little baby issues.

"YOU DID WHAT?" You shout. Midoriya had pulled you aside to his room just after you had spent hours trying to shake Mina about gifts. "SHHH! You don't have to be so loud, I already feel awful." He says. "YOU DID A REALLY FUCKED UP THING IZUKU. GO TELL HER. RIGHT NOW." You say. "I can't. Right before Christmas?" He asks. You sit and ponder for a moment. He was right. No person deserved that. "How did... that, even happen?" You ask. "Well I was putting the star on top of the tree earlier, and I fell. Shoto happened to be at the bottom of the tree... and well he caught me. When he placed me down I was flustered and I tried looking away. When I say look away, I mean up.... I looked up. And then I saw mistletoe. I was nervous so I was like. 'Ha guess you gotta kiss me.' AS A JOKE. I DIDN'T EXPECT HIM TO DO IT." Midoriya yells.

"YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T JOKE WITH SHOTO. THAT BOY IS TO DENSE TO TIE HIS SHOES. WHY DO YOU THINK HE WEARS SLIDES EVERYWHERE!" You shout. "Y/n. Thats not the issue at hand." Midoriya says. "Then what is?" You ask. "I kissed back. And I liked it. And I want to do it again. And I wanted him to keep going. Until i was out of breath. I still want to keep going. Yea I mean I feel bad for doing this to Ochaco. But not as bad as I should. Does that make me a bad person?" He asks. "UH... YEAH. A LITTLE. YOU CHEATED. YOU'RE A CHEATER!" You yell. "SHHHH! STOP SHOUTING." He yells.

"It was just a little, mistletoe kiss. Thats not cheating, that's... getting into the holiday spirit." He says. "You're an asshole." You say. "Yeah I'm terrible." He admits. "Ahh she's so sweet. I really hope she's gay." Midoriya says. "ARE YOU WISHING YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS GAY SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BREAK UP WITH HER?" You ask. "CONFLICT GIVES ME ANXIETY OKAY!?" He yells. "God Midoriya what are you gonna do?" You ask. "Die. I don't know." He says. "You want me to ask her if she's gay? Maybe her and Momo?" You ask. "That would be cute..." Midoriya says. "Momo and WHO?" You hear a voice from outside of the door. Izuku opens it and an the woman of the hour was standing tall.

"Hey! Yaoyorozu!" Izuku says. "Me and WHO?" She repeats. Midoriya pulls her in. "Will you ask out Uraraka for me so I don't have to break up with her?" Izuku asks. Momo begins hysterically laughing. "Whew chile. That was a good one." She says. Midoriya stares at her. "Holy shit you're serious. C'mon Midoriya I thought you were better than that." Momo says. "Yo I really don't want to break up with her, but I really don't wanna be with her either. I just need her to break up with ME." Izuku says. "Why don't you want to break up with her? I mean, me and Shoto breaking it off was good for both of us. We grew as individuals, and now we're friends again." Momo says. "Because neither of you even really liked each other. I think Ochako might... love me. To a certain degree. I don't wanna be her heartbreaker." Izuku says.

"You should ask Reira she gives good advice. She actually told me to break up with Todoroki awhile ago." Momo says. "Yea she does give good advice." You say.