"Here you g- What is on her face?" Indya said dropping the plate on the table.

"Breezy done pushed that baby head in the cake." Dime lying ass said.

"I seen it too." Terrance agreed.

"Why you telling a story daddy? She put her own head in the cake TT." Erin said.

"My baby impatient, she wanted some cake so she got some." I told her.

"She was so clean now look at her." Indya whined clearly frustrated.

"She ight, kids are messy anyway and she not even crying." I said shrugging. She walked away shaking her head before coming back shortly after with some wipes.

She sat down next to me taking Syn and wiping her face while I started eating.

"How you feeling today?" I asked her.

"I'm fine."

"Bae..."

"Okay, well this morning I did have some thoughts about having an abortion." She told me.

"Do you wanna get one?"

"I don't know. I just know it's gonna be hard being pregnant with a baby that's not even 1 yet and you not gonna be here so maybe." She said shrugging.

"I support whatever you wanna do at the end of the day. I know I'm not gonna be able to help you like I want to while locked uo and your already going through depression so I respect if you don't wanna go through with it." I told her.

"I appreciate that. I'm also starting therapy this week cause I really wanna get back to the old me I hate being sad." She admitted.

"I can go with you if you want me to." I offered.

"That would be good actually, might help you understand what I'm going through better." She told me and I nodded agreeing.

"Has Mrs. Hillman said any new information about the trial?" Indya asked.

"Not really she did mention that having the camera footage from the club could be helpful to my case. I'm glad Rob got the copy cause that nigga Prince been moving weird not tryna answer my calls." I told her.

"I wonder what's that about. You want me to contact Nia and see?"

"Nah, I'm not worried about them. They said they ain't wanna be involved so that's probably what it's about." I said shrugging.

"I guess. What else Mrs. Hillman been having you doing?" Indya asked me.

"We been practicing like how Ima answer questions and shit. What the prosecutor might ask me and all that. It's not that hard though cause I'm not lying about nothing just saying what happened." I said shrugging.

"That's good. You feel stressed or nervous? Cause we can always stop doing all the family stuff and just chill."

"No, I like spending time with everybody. Ima miss y'all a lot though." I admitted.