The Night When All Was Lost

"Kushina, there is only one way out of this.... seal the Kyuubi inside Naruto, I can't possibly ask anyone to lend us their child." said the blond man, who the world knew as The Yellow Flash or the Yondaime Hokage.
"I-I understand M-Minato, but no seal will be powerful enough to draw out the Kyuubi's Chakra, even if the Eight Trigrams Seal will allow the fox to be sealed." said the redheaded know as the Red Hot Habanero who was doing her best to keep, what looked like a newborn with a tuft of yellow hair, safe from any harm.
"And that's why I'll have to use the Death Reaper Seal," said the blond while forming 12 hand signs. The woman wanted to argue, but changed her mind, gulped, and then nodded. The form of Shinigami appeared behind the blonde. "What do you require of my service, Yondaime?"
"I need you to seal the Kyuubi inside my son, Naruto" the man replied, pointing at his son.
"You understand that this will kill you, right?" asked the death god, earning a nod as a reply. "Still there is a problem, one soul will not give me enough power to harness the fox's energy, I'll need two." Immediately, the Red Death replied, "Take mine as well, I'm going to die from the Kyuubi being ripped apart from me anyway." The reaper merely nodded as the Fox tried to roar and escape from the Adamantine Chains Kushina had trapped the monster in, but the effort was in vain. Shinigami drawed the souls out of the couple, and in 3 minutes the Kyuubi wasn't anywhere to be seen. The God of Death said " Kushina, Minato you have approximately 10 minutes until your bodies disappear, write down your wills and talk to your son if you want." said Shinigami as he faded away. Minato had a couple of blood-sealed scrolls with him and he took them out, with a brush and ink. The Yondaime sealed all of his jutsus with his message for Naruto that he could read when he was older, the same was done by the Uzumaki. They walked weakly up to Naruto and held him in their hands for one last time. Kushina started "Sorry Naruto that you'll never remember your real parents and sorry for forcing you to carry this burden. I hope you will forgive us. Now, Naruto..Don't be picky.. Eat lots and grow strong.. Make sure that you bathe every day and stay warm.. Also.. Don't stay up late.. You need lots of sleep.. And make friends.. You don't need a lot of friends.. Just a few.. Ones you can really, really trust.. I wasn't very good at it," she gave a small chuckle before continuing, "but keep up with your studies and practice your ninjutsu hard.. Remember that everyone has strengths and weaknesses.. So don't get too depressed if you can't do something well.. Respect your teachers and upperclassmen at the Academy.. Oh, and this is important.. It's about the Three Prohibitions for a shinobi.. Be extra careful about lending and borrowing money.. Put your mission wages into your savings account..No alcohol until you're twenty.. Too much can ruin your health, so drink in moderation..Another Prohibition is women..I'm a woman, so I don't know too much about this but..All you need to remember is that this world is made up of men and women..So it's only natural to take an interest in girls..But just don't get hooked on bad women.. Find someone just like me..Speaking of the Three Prohibitions," she gave a fruity chuckle again, " be wary of Pery Sage, you know!.....Naruto, from now on, you're going to face lots of pain and hardship..Be true to yourself.. Have a dream and have the confidence to make that dream come true..There's so much.. Oh, so much more that I want to pass on to you.. I wish I could stay with you longer.. just remember, that even when I'm dead, I'll always love you. Sorry Minato, I talked too much again didn't I?" said Kushina with a smile on her face. "No matter Kushina, Naruto, my words to you... well, I guess your talkative mom said it all. Thank you, Naruto for giving me the chance to become a father, the nine months that you were with your mom and I were the best days of my life. And do me a favour Naruto, complete the Rasengan, will you? Also, the the Flyin Raijjin can be improved, do it." said the Yondaime, before SMACK "For gods sake Minato,the only thing you seem to love equal to Naruto are jutsu's." said the Habanero, earning a nervous laugh from the Yellow Flash, before their bodies faded away from the battlefield, their last words being "Naruto, we loved you, still love you an will continue loving you in the afterlife. Goodbye, Sochi."

Authors Note- Ik this chapter is kinda small only 800 words, but i thought of it as disrespect if minato and kushina's sacrifice wasn't a separate to everything else, don't worry all the other chapters will be longer