Chapter 10: Perrie, Trapped and Escapes

A/N: Hey guys thanks for supporting this story! I finally reached the 10th chapter!

Zerrie's POV:

My dad and I were on our way when my phone rang.

Phone Convo:

Zerrie: Hello? Who's this?

???: I'm Mrs.Barley. You're brother's teacher.

Zerrie: Oh! Is there a problem?

Mrs. Barley: Yes. Your mom has not picked up your brother. I usually see her by the time the bell rings for the children to go home.

Zerrie: I'll tell my dad about it. Bye, Mrs. Barley.

Mrs. Barley: Goodbye.

End of Phone Convo

Zerrie: Dad, mom didn't pick up Walter.

Zayn: What's wrong with your mom today.

Zerrie: She's probably upset.

My dad turned around the corner and we picked up Walter.

At home...

My dad had to go to an interview, so he left me and Walter. I opened the front door, and the house was empty.

Zerrie: Mom, must be busy.

I prepared some snacks for Walter and we both did our homework.

It's 5pm, and mom isn't here yet. She's usually home by 5pm to prepare dinner. If she's needed somewhere else, she goes away after dinner. I wonder where mom is.

Walter: Zerrie, where's mom? I'm starving.

Zerrie: Why don't you just have a banana and I'll go talk to dad.

Walter: Okay.

I called pulled out my phone and caled my dad.

Phone Convo:

Zerrie: Dad, it's 5:30 and mom isn't home yet.

Zayn: Did your mom tell you that she's going to be home late, this morning?

Zerrie: No. Dad, can you come home? Walter and I are hungry.

Zayn: Okay.

End of Phone Convo

I waited and waited, but neither mom or dad came home. I decided to make some instant noodles, for me and Walter. Once we had our dinner, I cleaned up, and dad finally came home.

Zayn: Sorry I'm late. I was stuck in traffic.

Zerrie: That's okay dad. Anyways, goodnight.

Perrie's POV:

I woke up and found myself tied up in a chair, with a gag around my mouth.  I saw Blake walk towards me and he removed my gag.

Perrie: Where am I?

Blake: In Ashley's garage.

Perrie: Why am I here?

Blake: Well, since you know our secret, we decided to keep you here for a while.

Perrie: Let me out! I promise I will not tell Zayn.

Blake: I'm sorry, but that's a little too risky. If we let you out you might blurt out the secret.

Perrie: I promise I won't tell! Let me out, my kids need me.

Blake: No can do.

Suddenly, I heard a loud thud.

Ashley: BLAKE!

Blake: Ashley!

He ran away and I tried to untie myself. After some falied attempts, I just sat still. I so badly want to escape. Just then, I heard footsteps. I saw Ashley come in, with blood stained jeans. I think she just had a miscarriage. I decided to pretend that I was just taking a nap.

Ashley: Good, she's asleep. Blake, what should we do? I just lost our baby. The baby was our only chance to have Zayn's money.

Blake: I know that! What about this, why don't you just act like your pregnant.

Ashley: Oh yeah. I'll just wear a fake baby bump, since I'm suppose to be four months pregnant next month.

Blake: Let's just go inside and I can call a few friends to help us.

They went inside and I desperately tried to escape again. Somehow I managed to untie myself. I was about to get out of the garage when Ashley spotted me.

Ashley: Well, well. Since you successfully escaped, I'll let you go home. But, if you tell anyone about the secret, I'll kill your kids.

Perrie: Please don't. I promise not to tell anyone.

Ashley: Go on then. But remember, I'm watching you.

Iran to my car and drove to my house, where I found Zayn drunk.

A/N:Sorry it was short, I'm pretty tired today. So, hoped you enjoyed it.