Chapter 7: Sweet 16

A/N: Yay! Finally had time to update! My friend created some cute sets on Polyvore. I'll feature it in the story. Zerrie turns 16 in this chapter. Enjoy.

Zerrie's POV:

Perrie: Honey, wake up.

Zerrie: Uggh.

Perrie: It's your birthday. C'mon you'll be late for school.

Zerrie: Fine.

It's been a week since my fight with my dad. We haven't talk to each other yet. Ever since the fight my mom has been taking me to school.

Today is Friday and I turn 16 today. My parents decided that we'll celebrate my birthday with a dinner party. My mom bought this adorable dress and she said that I will be wearing it tonight. My brother turned 11 this Sunday, and he's still annoying.

 Here's my outfit for today (in the story the bag isn't part of the outfit) :

http://www.polyvore.com/dance_away/set?id=69194954

I ate my breakfast, grabbed my backpack and went to the car. I was expecting my mom to be in the driver's seat, but instead I saw my dad. I sat on the Passenger's seat and we went on our way.

Zayn: Honey, I'm really sorry for screaming at you.

Zerrie: That's okay, dad. I understand you.

Zayn: I know I sounded too overprotective that day.

Zerrie: Dad, that's okay.

Zayn: So even though you're sixteen now, you're still my little cupcake.

Zerrie: *baby voice* Yes, Daddy!

Zayn: I missed talking to you my little cupcake.

Zerrie: Me too, dad.

Once I arrived at school, I went to my locker and grabbed my books for History, Maths and English, since their my first three subjects for the day. I was surprised by my three bestfriends.

Ella: Happy Birthday!

Jane: So, saw you talking to your dad.

Zerrie: We finally talked to each other.

Johnny: That's great. Now, do you have our History project.

Zerrie: Yup. Well, Let's head to class.

Jane: Okay, I have Biology.

Ella: I have Drama.

Johnny: See you guys at lunch.

We said our goodbyes and went to class.

(I'm skipping the whole school thing since nothing interesting happened)

At 6pm:

I was putting the final touches to my outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/zerrie_turns_16/set?id=69293851

When I received a text from my bestfriend Jane.

Text Convo:

Jane<3: Hey gurl!

Zerrie: Hey!

Jane<3: Soooo...you done?

Zerrie: Yup! U?

Jane<3: Yup. Soooo...can't wait.

Zerrie: gtg! syt! (see you there)

Jane<3: Bye gurl!

The party:

The party is going great. So far, everyone is having a blast.

Darcy's POV:

I should really apologize to Zerrie. The only reason I joined in the bullying is because Alyssa is my bestfriend and we do everything together. But, maybe it went a little too far.

Alyssa: Look at Zerrie, thinking she so pretty.

Darcy: She really is pretty.

Alyssa: What are you saying? Remember we really hate her.

Darcy: Actually you really hate her! You know maybe we shouldn't be bestfriends. After all, you just tease me in our sleepovers.

Alyssa: I only do that because I know what's best for you.

Darcy: No you don't! My parents knows what's best for me. Alyssa, I'm no longer your bestfriend and I'm gonna go and apologize to Zerrie.

Alyssa: Fine, witch!

I stood up and walked towards Zerrie, who was chatting with Jane and Ella.

Darcy: Zerrie, I'm sorry that I bullied you.

Zerrie: Darcy, if you're putting on some kind of act, well, I'm not falling for it.

Darcy: I'm not putting on an act. I'm really sorry. I only bullied you because Alyssa is my bestfriend. I realized the she's not my friend, she was just putting me down and getting me in trouble.

Zerrie: Well, apology accepted.

Darcy: Yay!

I sat beside Ella and we all talked about hot guys, fashion and other girl stuff. I'm so glad I apologize to Zerrie. I feel so free and accepted. Alyssa just laughs at me when I suggest something. She always acts as if she rules the world.  Oh, this is the best night ever!

Johnny's POV:

Wow! I can't believe Darcy is actually a nice girl. I thought she was like Alyssa. Acting as if she's the most beautiful girl in the world. Anyway, here I am sitting with Jane, Zerrie, Ella and Darcy. Just talking about random stuff.

One hour later, all the party guests left except for me and my family. Zerrie and I decided to play a video game.

Zerrie: Ha, ha, ha! You just lost to the master. Woohoo!!!

Johnny: Why are you so good again?

Zerrie: I'm so good because I'm a Malik!

Johnny: But I'm so hot cause I'm a Horan!

Zerrie: In your dreams.

Johnny: Here comes the tickle monster!

I tickled Zerrie till she was choking for air. She laid on her bed (they were in her bedroom). I tickled her again. Then we looked into each other's eyes. I leaned in and she closed her eyes. And then, we had our first kiss.

Zerrie's POV:

Johnny and I broke apart and looked at each other. I can't believe I had my first kiss with JOHNNY!!!

Sorry if it was boring, I have writer's block today.