𝔦. the villian kids

Start from the beginning

"Have you?" Beast gives him a stern look, making his sons smile fall.

Belle grabs her husband's arm, "I gave you a second chance." Those words made Beasts eyes shift to the floor. "Who are their parents?" Belle asks her son softly.

"Cruella De Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen..." Ben swallows the lump in his throat, "and Maleficent."

The words made Amor's blood run cold. She wanted to roll into a ball and disappear.

Maleficent.

The person who tried to put her mother into a permanent sleep.

"Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" Beast exclaims, causing Amor to flinch at the loud disruption of the quiet atmosphere.

"Dad, just hear me out here-"

"I won't hear of it." The king puts up his hand, cutting off his son, "They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

Amor didn't want to be present to hear anymore of the kings yelling.

Belle gave her a sad smile as she saw Amor leave.

The guards swiftly shut the doors behind her as she left.

..

          AMOR walks into Audrey's room, not even bothering to knock. She searched for Audrey and in the mist, her sister walks out of the bathroom as she was tying her hair into a ponytail.

"Amor, what's wrong?" Audrey's face is immediately filled with concern. She steps forward.

"Didn't you hear? About the villain kids? Audrey, they can't be here— I mean Maleficent's daughter! What if she tries to pull the same stunt her mother pulled on ours!" Amor whispers anxiously.

Audrey sighs, "I was hoping Ben didn't tell you that."

"Why wouldn't you tell me? That's why you were acting weird, isn't it?" Amor seeks answers from her.

"Maybe," Audrey strolls over to her bed and sits on the side, Amor plops down beside her. "I didn't want you to freak out because those villain won't even last a day in Auradon because they'll do something to get themselves sent back to the isle, where they belong. Annoyance for the villains clearly in her voice.

Amor nods, her words calming her slightly. For the people who knew Amor, they would know the way she was acting was out of character.

She loved meeting new people. She loved visitors who came to Auradon, but the villain kids were a completely different story.

"Amor," Audrey grabs her hands with a warning tone. "You have nothing to worry about... I'm your twin sister and I'm going do everything in my power to keep you safe." Her voice soft and caring.

Audrey pulls Amor into a hug and Amor laid her head on her sister's shoulder, "I love you, Amor. Make sure you stay away from those villains for whatever short period of time they're here." she tells her softly.

Amor nods. "I love you too Audrey..." deciding to focus on the present, "okay, they're going to be here shortly, get ready."

Audrey whirls her eyes at her with a playful smile, "You know I'm 12 minutes older than you," she reminds Amor, crossing her arms.

Amor chuckles, "go," she says one more time before she heads to the closet to pick out her outfit.

..

          AMOR stood beside Audrey as the black limo pulls into the school. Amor's heart was beating out of her chest and the world was moving in slow motion.