Me: Wow still thank you for the offer. 

-------Time Skip to Monday on set with Scarlett-------

I get to the set today and had to sign all these forms and contracts before I was even let on the premises. After looking around for forever I finally found Scarlett who was in a white suit that looked a lot like her suit as Natasha Romanoff.......Wait a minute.....the secrecy, all the NDA forms I had to sign......THIS IS A MARVEL FILM AND NOT JUST ANY MARVEL FILM, MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS FINALLY GETTING HER OWN FILM!!!

I guess Scarlett must've figured out that I was freaking out because after I was brought back to reality she started giggling at me and said

S: Big fan I take it?

Me: You have no idea, Black Widow was my OG favorite Avenger.

S: Well I'm honored that I am your favorite Avenger. Anyway would you like to come with me so I can show you where you'll be working today on the opening credits of the film?

Me: Oh yeah of course. Lead the way

Scarlett laughs and links her arm with mine as we walk to a trailer. I've got to be honest, something about Scarlett's personality really makes me feel comfortable around her. Anyway we arrive at where I'll be working and Scarlett explains to me what I have to do, which is come up with a video montage and a song that matches the feeling they are going for with the montage. Doesn't sound too hard but does sound like it'll take me a long time, I kind of wish now I brought my guitar with me to take a break from this and clear my head if need be. 

Me: Okay Scarlett thank you again for the opportunity, I think that I got this down. When does it need to be done by?

S: Well I finish filming my scenes around 8 so hopefully then maybe you can have a rough draft put together that I can look at?

Me: Um yeah I think I can manage that. 

Before I can say anything else Scarlett's assistant is knocking on the door telling her she needs to get ready to do her scenes. However, as she is leaving she stops at the doorway and turns around to tell me something. 

S: Oh before I forget, Lizzie said that you like to have a musical instrument nearby to clear your mind if it's long days of staring at a screen so there's a guitar and piano through the door right next to your bathroom incase you need a break. 

Me: Um wow thanks Scarlett, I appreciate it

S: Anytime, I'll see you in a few hours 

I wave her bye as she leaves the room. I turn to the computer in front of me and start my long hours that lay ahead of me. 

I seemed to have lost track of time because before I know it I look at the clock and it's 7pm. I couldn't believe I was able to focus onto the computer for that long. I ended up finishing the montage Scarlett wanted and decided to grab the guitar and sit on the couch with my back facing the door. I start to tune the guitar and look at my song journal in front of me. I had written down some lyrics for this song I'm working on but hadn't tried it to the tune so I thought why not now since I have an hour. 

I start strumming the guitar and singing to it. 

Can't believe you're packing your bags
Trying so hard not to cry
Had the best time and now it's the worst time
But we have to say goodbye

Don't promise that you're gonna write
Don't promise that you'll call
Just promise that you won't forget we had it all

'Cause you were mine for the summer
Now we know it's nearly over
Feels like snow in September
But I always will remember
You were my summer love
You always will be my summer love