The beginning...CH.1

It was just 5 days from Seattle and the group was getting ready to pack up and leave.
"I'm afraid we'll encounter a load of infected on our way there" zuzy and zee said with a worried voice, "I hope not" Pony replied " we have Pgh on our side, and he's coming with us in case we encounter any infected" he added.
In the meantime ,the others were packing their stuff and getting ready to takeoff to their destination when everybody is safe and ready, Georgie was concerned about when he saw last night at 5:00am, he didn't want to pay attention to that, nether did Pgh.

Later at 6:00pm, Pgh was called to do something. He was awfully rude about it since it made him bang his head on the bottom of Mimi's van that busted something. When he came into the kitchen to do something, he felt a sharp pain in his chest and fell to the floor with a cough of blood...Pony rushed to Pgh when he heard him fall to the floor beside him. "GUYS!!! CALL A AMBULANCE NOW!!! PGH FELL TO THE FLOOR AND IS UNCONSCIOUS!!!" Pony's yell ran across the house alerting everybody to rush into the kitchen.
After Mimi called the ambulance Pgh woke up, Mimi ended the call with a "oh, he woke up"

About 5 minutes later, Pgh then saw strange things...he saw himself but more demon like in the mirror. He ignored it and went on to take a shower to help him release the pain he was still feeling from the fall. Later in the day, Pgh had to continue fixing the van without any pain in his fucking chest.

All of a sudden Willow, Georgie, and Pgh woke up around 4:00am from a nightmare of being shipped together. Pgh got up and went to get a cup of coffee, Georgie followed him and saw him with only black sweatpants, socks, gloves ,and a bandage around his chest. Georgie also noticed something off about him, there and a red glow in his hands and a cyan spark in his eyes. He could tell he was pissed off, but from what? That was the real question he had in mind, so Georgie went over to Pgh and asked "why are you pissed off?" Pgh sighed and quietly replied with a mad voice "a cursed nightmare of mine." "Tell me 'bout it" Georgie said with a friendly but strict tune. They both released the had the same nightmare, they both cringed as hard as hell when Willow walked in with the same exact expression as Pgh. "Why you boys here?" Willow said in a tired but stressed voice, "our nightmare that we all had that really scarred us for life" they both answered with a embarrassed voice, "anyway, where's your case? I didn't load it up in the van last night" Willow looked away and blushed in embarrassment. "I-I put it in there m-myself when you w-were done..." she replied, "there's no need to be embarrassed at all Willow, name one reason why that's embarrassing to you" Pgh said in a calming tune, "not showing that I can do it myself"
She replied. After the others woke up the wolf and the boys just did nothing, not until Pgh started coughing out blood again at 8:00am in the morning when walking into his room to pick up a call from his older sister.
Pgh just ignored the coughing and went on with the day, when everybody was ready to leave to Seattle, Pony was still worried about Pgh. He couldn't stop thinking about taking him to the hospital to help with the coughing.

Later at 12:00pm Pgh started to see his demon self again, "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" He said to himself trying to not let out anger to the point everyone can hear him. Georgie was also next to him the whole ride, all bundled up laying in Pgh's lap hoping to stop soon to go to the restroom. Mimi just wanted to sleep, but she can't because she's driving, Pony was just tired of riding in a freaking van, the others just were bored. Pgh was just on his phone seeing if Spidella was being shipped with anyone...unfortunately he found a cursed image of rule 34 of her...
This is it;-;(I need ✨bleach✨😅🤚)

"AYO WTF-" Pgh almost said when he forgot there were kids in the same van as him, "PGH!! THERE ARE KIDS IN THE FREAKING VAN WITH US!! ARE YOU CRAZY??!!" Pony interrupted, "sorry, I forgot" Pgh replied with a confused voice

After getting sent the Rule 34, Pgh replied to the message and said "Spidella! Wtf is this shit" she said "Dad, this stupid fan-art is so fuckin' cursed, help me!"
"Fine, just call me now, I'm more informative when talking to people. I also have headphones on so you don't have to worry about others hearing your inappropriate words out loud" "Ok! Thanks dad, meet you at Seattle:)!"

Pgh's POV:
Spidella is now calling me and I don't know what to even do with what she sent me, Georgie is also with me and I'm concerned about him because of being very close to me, and having him wide awake. I'm trying to get him to sleep so he doesn't have to hear me talking to my daughter, but ofc he can't sleep because of the dream we both had...I answered Spidella's call. We talked the whole day about our problems and stuff we awfully hated and, how to solve her problems I can help with at the moment.
But in the middle of it, I saw him again...my demon self I found out it was my Auditor? I thought wait...didn't they disappear 5 years ago? How are they back? I didn't think much about my Auditor still surviving the accident that wiped them out completely...