Please eat, little guy (FETAIN x PHINKS) ANGST!

ANGST! EATING DISORDER! YOU'VE HAVE BEEN WARNED

The day was new. The sun had just risen, and the troupe was eating breakfast, all except Feitan. He rarely ate with the Phantom Troupe, usually only coming out of his torture chamber for an apple or an orange. It didn't worry any one of the spiders, but Phinks. Phinks had worried about Feitan, seeming that he barely ate anymore. Phinks encouraged him to eat more, only to no avail.

After Phinks finished the poorly cooked eggs, bacon, and toast, he set the silverware and porcelain plate with small-scaled painted dark peach flowers on it into the rusted dark silver sink. He reached over the marbled light orange-and-grey counter to reach out to a fruit. He swiftly snatched an orange and made his way to the concrete stairs leading down to the 155-centimeter tall male's chamber.

As the staircase got darker, he got closer to the oak wood door with a fake gold handle that seemed normal. Soon he was standing in front of it, his large hand on the nob. Turning and opening the door, Phinks stepped in, his black eyes adjusting to the darkness of the room.

Not a light was on, and Feitan, Feitan leaned against one of the corners of the room, sharpening a spear he used for torture. After Phinks had stumbled into the room, orange in hand, Feitan's head raised to give the man a blank, unreadable expression. "Hey... Feitan," Phinks spoke once he had walked to the back left corner of the room where Feitan leaned. He set the fruit down on a concrete counter with dark oak wood medicine cabinets above (most likely not used for medicine). "I just finished breakfast, and I thought you might like a peace offering?" Phinks questioned. Feitan, who had gone back to sharpening the torture device, stopped for just a second, peering at the food.

"Leave," The shorter demanded.

"But-"

"Leave."

"Are you going to eat it-?"

"Leave."

With that, Phinks left.

Please eat, little guy.

Hey guys, I hope you like the first oneshot! If you want a part two, please tell me! Take care of yourself and drink water! <3