{5}

--Y/N--

"Kick ass, Y/n!!!!"

I cracked my neck as I stepped onto the ring.

Who the hell even is this anyways.

It was some man, 6'8, 400-something pounds.

I just watched Ohma kick another guy's ass, turning into his alter-ego, so I felt pretty ready for whatever the man had to give me.

Hopefully he's more interesting than my last opponent.

I looked over at Moriko one last time to make sure she was okay in the crowd of men, before I gave all of my attention to Miyazono Asahi.

"Looks like there's a fighter ready to get her ass kicked."

That's what I like to hear.

"Strange how I find those words comforting. Though I'll warn you, you'll lose. So get ready for a harsh beating."

Miyazono cocked his shoulder back and got into his stance with a cocky smirk.

"THE NEXT KENGAN MATCH WILL BE AGAINST RIKO AND BLASTCORP! RIKO'S GROUP: Y/N TAKAO IS GOING AGAINST BLASTCORP'S COMPETITOR, MIYAZONO ASAHI!"

I cracked my fingers and rolled by my shoulders as the referee's hand raised in the air.

"ON YOUR MARKS... FISTS UP..."

The crowd got silent all of a sudden.

Surprised no one's cheering for either of us. Seems what I did back in the first match balanced it out.

"FIIIGHT!"

Y/n tilted her head to the side by an inch. Miyazono's fist passed by her head.

"You're dead!"

The former rolled her eyes at his statement and ducked to avoid one of the latter's following punches. "You aren't as strong as you think. I'm seriously holding back to drag this out longer."

Miyazono seemed to fume at that.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE HOLDING BACK!? GO ALL OUT! OR I'LL KILL-"

In a flash, Y/n moved forward and grabbed his face to slam him almost as hard as she could onto the ground.

Not only did he borderline die, but Miyazono's body was
2 1/2 ft in the concrete.

His face was in smitherens- you couldn't even tell who he was anymore.

Everyone in the vicinity was dead silent.

I simply lifted myself out of the hole and threw up my hands when I noticed the crowd's looks. "What? He told me to go all out, so I did!"

After standing back up, I twisted my back and waited for the referee to grab my hand.

When he did, he brought it into the air and shouted, "THE WINNER IS... Y/N TAKAO FROM RIKO!"

The crowd then went wild.

They were cheering my name, along with the very obvious Moriko who had my name on a shirt that she customized. She even had one of those foam finger things that had the same thing.

She has no shame.

I took a quick bow before exiting towards Moriko.

"Wait, ma'am, the exit's over th-"

"Yo, Moriko. I'm hungry."

"I'm sure you are. Oh, look."

An old man hobbled in and looked in my direction respectfully.