"Decided." - 2

TW/CW: Nightmare, Alcohol, Abuse, Rape.

Quackity thought back and forth wether he should go or stay, he decided to give in and move in with Sapnap and this 'Karl' guy, he opened his phone to text sapnap.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

                                               Sapnap

                                                                             Quackity: 2:43PM

                                                                                              Hey Sap?

Sapnap: 2:43PM

Yeah? Have you decided btw?

                                                                             Quackity: 2:44PM

                                                        Yeah, I was about to tell you,

                                                   That i wanna move in with you.

Sapnap: 2:44PM

Yoo! Lets go! Alright! 

Hurry and pack your things,

Don't take too long okay? Thanks!

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Quackity let out a sharp sigh, "Guess I better start packing." He got up and started packing up his stuff. As he was halfway in he opened his closet for something he thought he'd forgotten, and at his feet he saw his Computer, he hadn't started streaming even though he's wanted to. He just... didn't have any motivation. He decided to bring it with him anyways, cause he might reconsider.

Once he had finished he called Sapnap to tell him he finished packing up and ready. "Hey, I finished packing, when you coming to pick me up?" "Uhh at around 5! We'll be there soon, how about you eat something while you wait? It'll be a pretty long ride!" ".. Okay, bye." "Cya!" Quackity hung up and put his phone in his pocket, he didn't feel hungry today, so instead he just grabbed his stuff and go to the Living Room, he put them next to the door and sat down on the couch, ready to re-watching his series. Then George walked in, "Hey- uh.. why're you so dressed up?" The brit pointed to Quackity, "Oh? I've decided I'm gonna move in with Karl and Sapnap." "Ah... okay." "GEEEORRGEE!" "Urgh... WHAAT?!" "COME HERE I FOUND SOMETHING COOL!!" "... ALRIGHT?" Quackity looked at George, "I-I've gotta go-" The brit walked back to the room, leaving Quackity alone.

I think I'm gonna sleep, I'm pretty tired... 

Quackity Laid back on the couch, taking a pillow and hugging it, slowly dozing off.

...

...

...

Quackity slowly opened his eyes, he tried stretching his arms out but- wait- why- why is he Chained? He tried letting himself free off of the Chains, but couldn't, panic was welling up inside him quickly, he looked around only to r-realise... this is Schlatt's place... no no no.. no not again NOT AGAIN PLEASE NOT AGAIN... Okay... s-stay calm..! Calm.. you'll eventually find a way to get out.. r-right..?