"Tired." - 1

Quackity laid on his bed, not moving. All he did was look up at the ceiling, his eyes blank and empty. Dream and George had to check up on him, but last time they did that they got yelled at. So they decided to leave him alone. Quackity really didn't want to get up today, not with all the thoughts of Schlatt running in his head. He groaned tiredly and moved but only to turn on his side, he let out a heavy sigh and tried to keep his mind on something else.

Suddenly, he remembered that today Sapnap was coming over to visit! Normally he wasn't home that much anymore, he didn't move out though... he would always say things like "I'm staying over at a friends, i'll soon be back!" And came back after weeks. Quackity got up slowly and stretched. Deciding to take a shower since he... urgh, didn't smell good.

But before he did, he heard something happen in the kitchen and a loud scream, he went to check it out and turns out. Dream had dropped a cup while he was doing the dishes. Quackity groaned and went out to take something to eat.

"DREAM! WHAT THE HELL?!" George yelled at Dream, "I'M SORRY OKAY?! IT SLIPPED OUT OF MY HAND!" "HOW'D YOU MAKE IT SLIP?!" "I DON'T KNOW IT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!" Quackity walked past them, taking a small apple and crunching on it whilst George continued yelling at Dream.

"Can you guys shut the hell up? Geez..." He said with food full in his mouth. "Urgh... Quackity can you maybe not speak with food in your mouth? It's not nice."George groaned to Quackity, annoyed. "Well I'm doing it anyways, so deal with it." And he continued with his apple, once he had finished he tossed it in the garbage and walked to take his shower.

He picked out new clothes and went in the bathroom, locked the door, undressed and threw his clothes in the waste basket, he put his clothes at the edge of the sink. Regulated the temperature, today he chose warm-hot. He went in. Oh, almost forgot the take the beanie off.

As he stood in the shower, he practically did nothing... he just stood there thinking deeply, all he could think of was about Schlatt. Sometimes he could hear his voice, he hated it. He wanted it gone, but it was too hard to move on... it hurt.

He decided to do something and just washed his hair, once he finished, next up was the body. And so he also washed his body. He rinsed everything off and looked at his wings, wondering if he should clean them for once... he lost motivation and just rinsed them with water.

He jumped out of the shower and dried himself and his hair, once he was completely dried off he put on his clean clothes, brushed his hair a bit. And tucked his wings in, the only people who knew about his wings were his Parents and George, no one else. Before he got out he put on his beanie, of course.

He got out and flopped on the couch, turning the tv on and watched a series. He felt like sinking into the couch and never coming back out, he was just tired. He wished he could forever live in a flat grassy field with flowers and just a singular tree, he wanted peace. Thats all he ever asked for ever since... 

The doorbell rung and Quackity snapped out of his thoughts, Dream went up to it and opened it, outside was Sapnap! He's here. "Heyy! Welcome back Sapnap!" "Hi Dream! It feels good to be back home! Oh! Hey Q!" Sapnap waved to Quackity and Quackity just waved back. "Come in come in! We were starting to prepare Lunch." Lunch? Already? Huh... how time flys by so fast. 

Sapnap walked in and sat down next to Quackity as George and Dream were finishing the food up. "Hey, what're you watching?" "Just a series." "Okay... it seems interesting!" "I guess..." I wasn't even paying any attention. Quackity thought to himself, the show went on and George called "Come guys! It's time to eat!" Quackity didn't hear George as he was deep in thoughts. He felt a nudge to his left, "Come on, time to eat Q!" Sapnap said excitedly, Quackity slowly got up and sat down on his spot, food served infront of him, he didn't feel like eating. He didn't want to eat at all.

"Quackity? Aren't you gonna start eating?" Dream said, "Uh, no sorry... I'm not really hungry, can I pass?" ".. sure." "Thanks..." Quackity got up, food untouched and he walked in his room, closing the door and laid down, exhausted even while he barley did anything. He heard a loud, exciting squeal, Quackitty got up to check what it was. "REALLY?! AWW THATS SO AMAZINGG!" Dream squealed like a high-school girl, Quackity went up the them, rubbing his eyes.

"What the hell is happening? You guys are so loud I heard you all the way from my room.." Quackity complained tiredly, Sapnap gave a small laugh, "Sorry Q! That's because I have a Boyfriend!" Quackity froze for a few moments as if time had stopped, "What??" "Yeah! Isn't it awesome? That's why I was away for a while! I was with my Boyfriend, Karl!" Quackity was proud for him and also shocked, "Uh.. okay.. that's... cool. Good for you Sapnap." Quackity said after, going back to his room till' Sapnap spoke up "Hey! Uh.. do you like, wanna move in with me and Karl?" Quackity froze in his trail, turned to face Sapnap, "what?" "Yeah! I think it'd be cool!" Sapnap cheerfully replied, Quackity thought for a long moment if I do end up moving in with them, there could be so many things happening... but.. what if I ruin their relationship? I don't want to.. I c-can't! I don't want to it'll make things worse for them, wouldn't it be best if i stayed? "quackity?" Yeah, I cannot accept, I'll ruin everything! Everything will fall apart if I'm there, "quackity!" Urghh... but what if I'll feel better there? I should get out more often, and this is probably my only chance... "QUACKITY!" Quackity snapped out of it, "Y-yeah..?" "Geez man, you alright? You looked like you were in a deep conversation with yourself." Dream pointed out to Quackity, "Uh.. sorry, Sapnap, I will think about it, just.. just give me some time." "Alright..." Quackity continued walking to his room.

Hey! Writer here, sorry if this may seem like a short one, i'm just starting to get the hang of writing alot! I hope you liked this one! :D And no worrys, right now its steady, but there will be obstacles on our way ;)