16

I wake up and feel landos arm around me. My eyes were burning from all the crying of yesterday.

L-good morning

Y/n-good morning

We both sit up.

Y/n-thanks for last night

L-no problem, how are you feeling today

Y/n-numb

After a while of just sitting down chatting I walk out of my room. I look up and down the hallway to make sure no one will see lando sneaking out of my room and getting the wrong idea.

Y/n-okay it's clear

L-ahaha okay coming

We make our way down to the kitchen. No one else is awake yet. I sit down on the bench outside, lando comes out with a cup of coffee each.

L-here you go

Y/n-thank you

L-do you want something to eat?

Y/n-no I'm not really hungry

L-okay, I'm just going to grab an apple I will be back in a second

I take a deep breath and take a sip of the coffee. I still can't believe everything that happened. I have no tears left to cry and my eyes are burning. Lando sits down beside me and chomps into the apple.

L-here I brought you out one just incase

Y/n-thank you

Then I hear the glass door slide open...mum and the boys come out and sit down too.

M-good morning guys

L-morning

Y/n-morning mum

I could tell my mum didn't sleep.

M-I'm going to start planning some stuff today

L-already?

Y/n-yes we do funerals allot quicker over here than back in England

L-well if you need a hand with anything I will do my best

M-thanks lando

After about an hour of just relaxing outside we all make our way inside and start planning. While we are planning we look at all the old pictures...none of us cry though we are all out of tears.
—————————————
Four days later
—————————————

It's the day of my dads funeral I get up early and get ready. I had to keep busy otherwise I would just start to cry again. I go around and make sure everything is clean. Then I see lando coming into the kitchen.

Y/n-morning, you look great

L-you too...here let me help you

We finish getting the last bits ready because every one would be coming back to our house afterwards. I sit down and take a few deep breaths and look towards the roof to stop tears ruining my makeup. Lando sits down beside me and puts his arm over my shoulder.

L-I will be here for you if you need anything today...just say the word

Y/n-thank you
———————————-

The funeral goes as expected...of course I cried but lando stayed true to his word and was with me through it all. We came back to the house to see everyone again in the kitchen but someone stood out in particular. His big smile which lit up the room. I sprint over to him.