5

I get up and step out of bed. I didn't want to wake olli yet so I made some coffee then sat on the balcony and took in the fresh air. I tried to keep myself calm before today. It was the start of the first weekend. It was going to be hard dealing with the media. I wasn't used to it but I guess I would have to get used to it. I take the last sip of my coffee and head back inside. Olli was still sleeping but we had to leave soon.

Y/n-olli, babe we need to get up

He sits up and smiles while wiping his eyes.

O-ready for today

Y/n-as ready as I will ever be I guess

We get ready and pack our bags then go down to the lobby. Max and I were given cars to arrive at the track with, they had left the keys at reception for us to collect them. I get the keys and make my way to the car park. We put our bags in the back seats and I drive us both to the track.

As we drive in the footpaths each side of the road are packed with people trying to get into the gates. I turn and drive into the VIP parking. We grab our bags and walk in. We are able to walk in without going through the crowd because of our passes. Olli has to go to prema and would be with them for most the weekend. I didn't mind because I knew I would be busy as well.

I walk into my room and put down my bag as I walk back out I see max sitting at a bench with Kelly. I didn't want to just go and sit down with them in case they were having a private conversation so I just smile at max. He smiles back then waves at me to sit with them.

I sit down beside Kelly so we were both facing max.

Y/n-hey guys

K-hey y/n it's great to finnaly meet you

Y/n-it's great to meet you too

M-so how are u feeling about today?

Y/n-mixed I suppose like I can't wait to get started but I'm nervous in case I fuck it up again

K-max told me what happend and I totally agree with you like Christian was way to hard on you it's unfair but you just need to focus on yourself

M-exactly

Y/n-yep that's exactly what everyone else is saying

K-I guess you better listen to us all then

Y/n-haha ye okay

Kelly seemed really nice and I got along really well with max and allot of people from redbull but not Christian. I don't have many friends in the paddock yet. Not because I've had fights with them but I was always an introvert but I want to try and change that. The only people I know well are max and Daniel. I've spoken to Lando a few times and he seems so nice. I want to maybe try speak to him a little more. It seemed like we had allot in common and maybe he could introduce me to a few more people.

After chatting to max and Kelly for a little bit I decide to go find Daniel. I make my way through the paddock but I can't find him anywhere. I decide to go out on pit lane. I walk across and lean over the pit wall and look up and down the straight. I see the grandstand slowly filling up with fans. The garage fronts were still shut but you could hear stuff going on inside them. Then I see Daniel walking over the the pit wall In front of the McLaren garage. I sprint down the pit lane and down to McLaren.

Y/n-DANIEL!!

D-ahhh y/n

I run into his arms and he swings me around.

D-I still can't believe your in f1 with me and we will be racing together. This is the first weekend of something amazing

Y/n-I know I can't believe it I'm so excited well nervous but excited