PhotoShoot!

Chapter 3

3 years passed and now i'm 16, my managers need me to do some photo shoot at some place called "Morioh". Jeez, i really don't wanna go. Luckily i been practicing Japanese, i guess homeschooling really does something.

I packed up my stuff, and said my good byes to giorno. And if he needs anything to come over with the money i left him and he can stay at the house anytime.

i stepped on broad and covered my face. I don't want any fans finding out i'm here, luckily i got first class. As my flight went to morioh i was just relaxing knowing this is going to be me time for the next 8 hours.

Once i got there, i covered myself and made sure no one knew who i was. As i was walking around i was seeing people with news of being the best Italian model at 16. i reach the suite i was staying at, and rested. since i was going to be here for quite a while i might as well register in school. I told my managers to register me but in a different name.

I slept in till the next day. As i woke up, my makeup dressers were there already and ironing my next outfits. I got up and finished them doing my makeup and put my outfit.

[Kate Moss Naomi]

[Kate Moss Naomi]

i got in the car and waiting for something interesting to happen as i saw a 5'0 ft kid bumping into and tall man with all white. I thought nothing of it until i saw a hand picking up his things. I was shocked! i didn't think anyone here would have a stand. My driver got call from the studios for them to hurry, as she zoomed the two gentlemen stared at the car.

once i got there my mangers were telling me that school will start tomorrow, and there's a uniform i have to wear. "No worries Y/N we are going to dye your hair since we need to dye it for your photo shoots. And we'll be here for quite a while and the photos won't be released until months. So you'll be safe" Manager Stacy said.

i was excited, i wonder what color they were doing to dye it too. Then i got up from the chair after hours and my hair was a shiny black. I squeaked "AW YOU GUYS DID SUCH A GOOD JOB IT LOOKS SO CUTE!!!". We began to take photos and it turn into hours until we left at 10pm. I told my managers i wanted to walk to the suite since i need refreshing hair. They hesitated, and eventually agreed and made sure i didn't look like a model.

I started to walk, and look into the sky with those shinning stars roaming around the universe. A creepy guy started to touch me. I turned around and punched him straight into the sky without help from The World. Splat... blood coming out his body.

I smiled, running to my suite now. I got ready and went to bed. I woke up at 6am which is later then the time i usually wake up,made breakfast and ate it was just a toast with jelly. i placed my uniform on the bed and took a shower of 15 minutes.

~15 mins later~

i got out