Chapter 2

Cole p.o.v

The next day - Christmas day.

I am awakened by the sound of my alarm going off usually I wake up at 6 am for training but since it's Christmas we are allowed to sleep in a little more and after a night like that we needed it, I look down to Skylar who is cuddling into my chest and just waking up.

Skylar - what time is it?

She's so sleepy is adorable.

Cole - 9 am baby, Merry Christmas.

Her eyes widen when I say that, yep I knew that would get her awake she's little a kid at Christmas time, she jumps out of the bed and walks over to our wardrobe giving me one nice view but then I remember what I am doing today so as Skylar puts on her panties I reach over to the book, pull out the piece of paper and sit up so I can read it again. I must have been looking at it for a while cuz I suddenly feel someone jump on my legs causing me to lookup

Skylar - a penny for your thoughts?

She is wearing her red Christmas dress and dam does she look good in it. Skylar sees the paper in my hand.

Skylar - you wanna talk about it?

Cole - there isn't much to say, this is my dad's name and address but it could go two ways in my opinion, for one he could be pissed and slam the door in my face or he could be happy to see his long lost son.

She lifts my chin up so I am looking at her.

Skylar - if he does that then he's a stupid fool and besides, I will slap him if he does that.

Wait what did she just say? Then it hit me I never asked her to come with me.

Cole - Sky I...

Skylar - hush, I know you haven't asked me to come with you but I want to, I want to show my support for you and you will need me so I will not let you do this alone.

I smile at her I really am a lucky wolf to have such an amazing mate even if she is stubborn as hell sometimes.

Cole - what would I do without you by my side amore mio

I am not sure where the Italian side of me came from but for some reason, I can speak and understand it perfectly also it makes Skylar so horny when I speak it to her.

Skylar - nothing makes me wetter than your Italian accent.

She grinds hard on me before giving me a quick kiss then jumps off leaving me with a raging boner.