Awkward interview

A/n: Thank you so much for 12 reads on the first part <3. I will try updating often, I hope you liked part 1 and like this one too!
_

«We heard a loud noise and went in to check if you're okay!» Twilight said with a worried voice. We both stood up as fast as we could. I could feel a sweat drop fall from my face.

«But it seems like it was nothing...» Twilight said in a suspicious tone. We both moved longer away from each other. «Don't your try Twilight, just because we're a couple in Equestria doesn't mean we have feelings for each other in this world!» Apple Jack said firmly and walked out.

«Yeah! What she said,» I awakened. Also walking nervously out of the cane.

The rest of the decorating went well. Even though me and Apple Jack didn't even dare to look in each other's eyes. We barely talked! The only conversations we had was like: «Where's the balloons?» And «Can you bring me the glue?». I'd rather listen to her yelling at me than this.

After the decorating, I went home, played video games, ate Beef Jerky (which were my favorite food), read Daring Do (also my favorite book), played dull on my guitar, and afterwards woke up the next day hearing loud noises, which only seemed to be the TV I forgot to turn off. I was tired. I might've been up late.

I turned off the TV, threw on some clothes, brushed my teeth, and headed to school.

The idea of what the time was, struck me. I hadn't checked the clock since I woke up. 8:15 pm. I came early. Normally I came 30 minutes late, but now I would only come like 2 minutes late!

My wallpaper on my phone was more noticeable than usual. It was a picture of me and my friends. My eyes landed on the orange girl with blonde hair. Apple Jack.

I thought about the weird moment the day before. In the cone. Apple Jack on top of me, staring at each other. I didn't know for how long, but it felt like a lifetime. The thought of meeting Apple Jack now, made me feel like my heart was beating strongly into my ribs. I gulped in my mouth.

*

«How are we supposed to know this shit?» I said pounding my head in the math book. The 6 of us was gathered around the classroom table studying for the math test that should be on Friday. We got this lesson to practice, but I didn't really care.

Fortunately, we could sit with who we wanted and go anywhere to study (as long as it wasn't outside of the schools area). Everyone went out to study some other place at school, unless us.

«You just have to concentrate!» Twilight encouraged with her pointing-finger up. «What do you need help with?» she asked as her eyes shined of joy. I just pointed at a spot in the book. «Some letters in number thingy,» I said.

«Ah, algebra!» she corrected. «Algebra is a branch of mathematics. The simplest definition is that algebra is the study of equations, arithmetic with numbers and variables and letter arithmetic. What you need to do with this task, is-»

I didn't really have the energy to listen. It was like two visible hands put earplugs in my ears, making my ability for hearing disappear.

I looked up, but not at Twilight. At Apple Jack. Making myself wonder what she was thinking about right now. Cause her face was damn concentrated on the book.

Her eyes went from the book and up to mine. It was like she knew exactly where I sat. Like she had looked at me sometimes before. Weird feeling.

But I mean, probably because of how awesome I was. I pounded my head in the book again. Wrinkling my eyebrows hard. Like they were glued together.