"shut up Drew!"Kentrell yelled at him, Drew threw his hands in the air and sat down

Kentrell looked at the judge "your honor, I'm guilty of everything the kidnapping, the sexual assault, the abuse...everything"

"Okay, well it looks like that's all we needed...Kentrell DeSean Gaulden...you are sentenced to....15 years in the Bradford County Correctional Facility"he said

The officers came towards Kentrell to cuff him. "Judge before you bang that gavel may I please say a few words? please?"

"You have 2 minutes"the judge said

He looked at me and took a deep breath

"Liah, I've done unspeakable things to you since high school and I know you will never forgive me for it but I just want to tell you that I truly do love you, you're the only girl I've ever loved.you're the best thing that has ever happened to me, I love you more than myself...I never wanted our relationship die but I realized I made that happened...I know this might not mean nothing to you but I promise you I am going to change and be the best person I can be. when we met we were just some lost souls looking for attention and love..I realized that some people ARE meant to be together but not forever..that was us...just a couple of teenage sinners making fun of hell"he paused for a minute as he closed his eyes for a few seconds, then opening them back.

I'll probably never see you again but I'm so sorry...for everything.I love you, heavy metal"he said, I stared in his eyes almost into his soul, he was telling the truth.

The judge suddenly banged the gavel. "Okay that's enough Court adjourned!"

The officers pulled him to the back and he stared at me until I couldn't see him again.

I walked off the stand and walked towards everyone.

Ayyye don't let that nigga freeee"Jay smirked

I told you he was going under the prison!"Billie hugged me, I smiled

"Congratulations, sis"Cordae said

"Yess, I am so happy for you baby"Linda said

"Kentrell is out of your life, now you and Jahseh can finally be at peace and happy. What was all that lovey dovey shit he was saying to you tho? like nigga BY you just saying that cause you going to prison"Ayleks rolled her eyes

"I probably would've preferred if he was alligator food but hey, I'm glad he's away from you"Glizzy chuckled

"For real though"Manny agreed

"Congratulations Liah, I'm so glad he confessed, call me if you need anything"Janet said

"Okay"

Stokeley looked outside "um yeah we're all happy for you Liah but we should get going it's a lot of cameras and people outside waiting." I nodded and looked at Jahseh he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

We made our way outside and I immediately was blinded by the camera flicks.

"LIAH"

"LIAH"

"CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING THE CASE HOW DO YOU—"

"LIAH, HEY REMEMBER ME IM VERONICA HARRIS FROM WPLG CHANNEL 10 NEWS! HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE AWARENESS INTERVIEW?"

I smiled "yes, I have and I'm willing to do it, I still have your card I will contact you"

Cordae, Jay and Manny got into Glizzy's car. Stokeley quickly pulled up in his car and we all got into it.