I looked at the clock; 4 pm. People left school like 2 hours ago. I would be on my way home now if Twilight came in time.

«What took you so long?» I asked Twilight walking beside her. «Just curious,» I added when Rarity frowned at me.

«Oh, well I had to help Pinkie Pie- In Equestria,» she added when Pinkie looked at her. «I had to help Pinkie decorating for Princess Celestia's summer sun celebration,» she continued.

«Sorry if it took longer time than expected,» she added.

At the moment we arrived the gymnasium; I grabbed the guitar on the stage and started singing the «I'm awesome,» song. I loved to sing getting pony ears and wings.

Apple Jack sprinted to the stage and grabbed the guitar away from me. «Rainbow! What if anyone sees you!» she said. I rolled my eyes. «It's no one here!» I said grabbing the guitar away and we started pushing it back and forth from each other.

BANG! We both landed on the floor with the guitar in the middle of us. Apple Jack scratched the back of her head as she asked: «Twilight, is Rainbow Dash always this annoying in Equestria too?». I felt my head explode of anger. «Is Apple Jack always this bossy as a pony?» I asked to take revenge of Apple Jack. We both exchanged glances and waited impatient for the answer.

Twilight smirked. «Actually, you two are kind of a couple in Equestria,» she said. I felt my stomach twisting. «Ew,» we said at the same time sticking our tongues out of the thought.

I didn't know why, but Apple Jack seemed to be really annoyed at me all the time. I mean, I might do stupid things sometimes, but not all the time, at that level!

We used to play games together and give each other challenges, but enough of that. Apple Jack didn't talk to me unless she had a reason to yell at me. Pretty annoying if you ask me.

We both went off the stage with our arms crossed.

«Can't you two go to the cone to bring some dust costs? It's a lot of dirt on the floor,» Rarity asked us with a disgusted face at the floor.

«Apple Jack can!» I spoke. I didn't understand why two people had to do it. «But holding 6 of those dust costs might be heavy, so if Apple Jack is that strong, then okay,» Rarity said while concentrating at some sequins.

The two of us sped to the cane— obviously. We always loved to compete with each other, even what it was about. We both pushed each other on the way to the cone.
«I can do it, I'm stronger than you!»
«Bet!»

We both grabbed as many dust costs as we could. Apple Jack had her arm around my shoulder. I felt my cheekbones raising. «AJ, no need to learn your arm on me even though you're weak,» I said. She rolled her eyes. «I'm holding the door! Can you please do it since you're closer to the door?» she asked angrily.

I saw what this was. She only wanted to be the first out with the most costs. No way!

«Ok,» I lied. She pressed her lips together. «Thanks,» she said stopping to helpless grab the costs. I stopped too. Playing on with it.

«Sike!» I said when she let go of the door. I grabbed the last cost and tried to open the locked door...

«Really?» I said trying to open it. Apple Jack looked at the roof annoyed and leaned her forehead on the brick wall.

«Why would I ask you Rainbow Dash?» she said. «If I ask you to hold the door, then it is for a reason!» she continued after her breathing pause. I lifted my shoulders. «Sorry?» I spoke.

It was kind of obvious though. Apple Jack never lied. She was the most honest person I knew.

«Augh!» she said. Obviously tired of me. I didn't mind asking why. «It locks of itself if you don't hold it up!» she said like she just read my mind.

I looked desperate around the room for something that could help us. A little square-window caught my eye. It was big enough to get one of us out.

«Look!» I said pointing at it. She looked at me with a firm face. «How are we supposed to get up there?» she asked.

«Climb on me,» I said. Apple Jack pushed her dark-brown cowboy hat down a little. I couldn't really see her face. «I'm stronger than you, I can lift you,» she said slightly nervous.

We both seemed to disagree. I walked closer to her. To see her face. «Rock, paper, scissors,» I said crucial. She smiled confidently, like she thought she would win.

«Rock, paper, scissors,» we said as we both took rock.

«Rock, paper, scissors.»
«What's that?» I said while changing from rock to scissor without her seeing. She furrowed her eyebrows. «That's cheating!»

I rolled my eyes as we tried one last time.
«Rock, paper, scissors.»

Paper over stone.

«I won! I'm awesome, I'm awesome!» I started singing in victory.

«Ok Dash! Just get us outta here,» she said. Clearly annoyed she didn't win. «All right!» I spoke. Apple Jack took off her shoes as she stepped on my bowed back.

«Are you almost there?» I asked. She laughed. «Be patient, I thought you were stronger than this!» she said. What was she on? I was strong enough! Due to she was light as a feather.

I'm gonna show her, I thought. I straightened up my back when I could feel Apple Jacks feet slip off me. As I fell on the floor, I just made to catch her before she hit the floor, making her fall on me.

Immediately I got a little tear trilling down from the left corner of my eye in pain. I got mashed between Apple Jack and the floor. It was almost like my intestines had squized. I had to play it cool though.

Apple Jack turned around fast as she looked me in the eyes. «Sorry,» she gasped, with her hands just on the sides of my shoulders and her face an inch away from mine.

Why didn't she move? She just stood there. I could feel her warm breath on my face and see her freckles way better from this angle. All the details on her face: like her bright green eyes and the cute bump on her nose.

The door pressed open as I saw Pinkie and Twilights shocked faces in the end of it.