If only that girl didn't messup…. Mew thought.

" Fine , lock the door." Mew said, picking up his key.

" Concerned or showing off your acting skills.?" Gulf asked, taunting.

" You're here under my responsibility. Don't wanna face your dad if something happens. " Mew shut the door saying it.

Gulf looked at the shut door for few seconds before averting his eyes to the box of pictures.

He moved to it and touched it .

' It feels loney' Gulf mumbled.

Moving to a new place is a big deal, don't get him wrong. He is sure of his decision and likes the new place, but when he's all by himself since the morning it feels a little lonely.

He seriously contemplated calling his best friend Mild. He'll definitely start pointing out how Gulf's idea makes no sense at all but he can definitely make him feel less lonely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" So man, where to?" Nim asked after picking up Mew.

" Pub or we can go to my home bar. " Mew answered a little off the mood. Ofc there was no way his party mood wasn't affect at all.

" Mm, curfew?" Nim asked wiggling his brows 

" Huh?" Mew looked at him confused.

" You know. Like before, what time are you supposed to run to your Romeo to not end up on the couch or worse get thrown out of the house ?" Nim asked, vibing to the music.

' the f…. How did he know?' Mew wondered.

Well he already slept on the couch and Gulf did throw out of the house for today. Not that he cares. He is happy , yeah happy to be away from that guy.

"Noone decides when I should go home. "Mew snorted, looking arrogant.

Nim raised a brow.

" How about we party past midnight?" He asked.

" Sure, totally in for it." Mew answered smiling.

" How about till dawn?" Nim asked again.

" Perfectly fine " Mew flashed his teeth smile .

"You look  Creepy now" Nim made a face.

' How did Mew tame his tiger?' Nim wondered.

" Did he get tired of you and throw you away dude?" Nim questioned.

" I wish " Mew mumbled.

" Remind tomorrow about selecting pics to be framed. I want all of they to be from professional photoshoots we had. I'll need them before tomorrow evening." Mew suddenly spoke.

This is how he's gonna irk Gulf.

By hanging a lot of professional quality pictures of himself in the house . He'll make sure Gulf doesn't have enough space left for his picture.

" Why are you getting weird day by day ?" Nim asked.

" Like mother like son,Mommy" Mew smirked, making Nim curse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" What I wanna ask is, you made him stay with you so you could get a boyfriend or something like that out of him right?" Mild asked on the call.

" Hmm, you can say that," Gulf responded.

They have been on call for past one hour now .

"Then why the hell do you both keep fighting? Like you moved in just yesterday night and you spent less than 24 hrs with him and all you both did was fight? " Mild asked .

" He still isn't willing or how do I put it? He isn't interested at all. " Gulf said.

" Ofcourse, he wouldn't . " Mild laughed .

" Jokes aside, atleast make a friend out of him. It'll be totally dumb and waste if you both remain like this even by the end of the time you're supposed to stay together. " Mild said.

Gulf realized Mild was right. He was so obsessed with fight with Mew that he forgot he was acting immature like the older guy.

He should tame Mew fast, and he should start with what he planned. He doesn't even know what to call it. 

Fake dating ? No, it wasn't just for the audience, he wanted Mew to act like he loved him even when no one's there. Like a boy toy…. Toyfriend… Gulf laughed at his own stupid word.

He wanted to feel loved, without being perfect. He wanted someone to hug him, someone to take him to a party , someone to fill his colorless life 

with all colors.

He definitely won't get it from anyone else or even from the marriage that his Dad will arrange for him if….

Gulf shook his head.

Marriage scared him. He's not sure if he'll end up with someone who he can tolerate, forget about someone he can love.

He has a lot of disabilities and a different perspective of life which makes his life choices different.

Hell, he hates sex, kids,and all . So marriage is definitely scary.

" Yeah you're right" he replied to Mild.

" Gulf, be careful. We don't know him personally, he has allegations and a bad reputation. 

Moreover, you're playing a game of emotions ,don't let emotions and feelings play you. 

If you end up falling for him and if he is just here for the series then it'll make your situation worse." Mild advised .

 Gulf had been this good guy all his life , bad guys weren't his type , they aren't most good peoples' choice . 

They just choose them because they give them what they lacked their entire life. They make them do what they were scared to do .

They give you freedom to discover yourself.

That's what Gulf is aiming for.

These baddies liberate them to get what they want.

Mostly sex . The good guy party ends up with a lot more fun but get their heartbroken at the end. Because being the fools they are, they fall for these baddies. 

Gulf won't do that mistake. 

He'll make sure it's just a symbiotic relationship.

Get what the baddie gives without having to put up with these baddies for life or put up with heartbreak.

" I won't" he assures Mild.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't be late tomorrow. Sleep well, Goodnight sweet dreams -Gulf.

(Make sure to reply accordingly don't forget your position)

Mew , who just started downing a few drinks in the name of party , looked at the message.

He was little tipsy but still sober enough.

He knows , he had signed up for this but wasn't the angry when he left?

Whatever he shrugs before texting back

Goodnight, will be there as promised sweety.

-Mew 

He would never call that brat sweety if he was sober but a flirting little over text won't hurt.

Maybe the guy will ease a little on him and respect him.

" What are you doing with the phone? Come here dude?" Nim shouted from the dance floor near Mew .

"Coming" Mew put the phone back in his pocket and moved towards the dance floor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------