Chapter 10

" Out of my class now. What is your name?" The doctor asked.

" Gulf sir " Gulf replied.

If you're wondering what on earth  Gulf did, he just missed writing  answer for one of the hundred irrelevant questions he asked.

" First of all you didn't know the answers and you had the face to show up without writing answers for it . Why didn't you know the answers in the first place? " Sam,The junior doctor in charge of Gulf's clinical group asked.

' Perhaps because you ask questions of MD level to a 3rd year student? Maybe because you find it amusing to let your frustration out on one's below you' Gulf mentally answered.

" Seriously, what do people like you think when entering medical college? That you can become great doctors" he snorted.

For some reason the junior doctor was troubled with Gulf more than he was with others.

It was clear he picked on Gulf more. And Gulf wondered why? He even looks more presentable than before, he is more alert than before.

Gulf walked out of the class like his sir asked.
Sam wouldn't admit but this irked him a lot…. Wasn't that student supposed to beg him like everyone else.
……………………………...…………………………………………………………

Gulf left home after he came to know his attendance was cut for the day by Sam.

It did anger him. He completed all the other questions except for that one but his explanation wasn't even listened to. It's not like his classmates tell him what all questions are discussed even when he texts them.

His home is quite far from college. Not to forget he slept very little the previous night, 'waste of effort' he huffed.

Gulf came home to an empty house.  Sure it was too late for Mew or his dad to stay home and too early for them to return.

He left to take a bath and change to something comfortable.

He picked a small novel and started reading to kill some time.

He'll call Ena and ask if the pictures are ready after that and maybe try asking his classmates what work was assigned by that devil today.

' I just hope they reply…. Properly 'he sighed.

It was around 4 when the framed picture arrived and he left them in the box waiting for Mew to arrive so they could discuss further.

This was his first time staying alone , being the only one at the house , at least the mansion had servants.

Gulf checked the time it was 6:45

Why does it feel like Gulf is subconsciously waiting for Mew to come home?

Is it even subconscious? Gulf wondered , he sighed and kept the  book aside.

' No,  I'm not waiting for Mew subconsciously. I'm waiting for him cozs I'm lonely and because I asked him to help me hang pictures this evening ' he thought.

' I can do that tomorrow,I don't think he'll come home anytime soon . Maybe I should take a day off tomorrow. My back and legs are hurting too. ' Gulf thought lying on the couch.

The same couch Mew slept on.

Gulf smiled, recollecting Mew's confused face when he locked him out of the room yesterday.

' Will they have a party to celebrate the first day of shooting?' Gulf pondered.

Sad , he has to lock Mew out of the house if he isn't sober.
Maybe he should call him or his manager and ask him to stay elsewhere if he is drunk….