Intentions and Intimacy

(This chapter contains a sex scene, read at your own risk)

--

The tent arrangements are of course a mess. I am still wide awake when I hear some soft humming. Jaskier. He's awake, too.

I push my head out of my tent as I see the bard sitting on a tree stump.

"Jaskier." I whisper softly and he looks to the side, relieved when he spots it's me.

I gesture for him to come into my tent and he does, climbing in softly.

We both lay down, face to face.

"You can't sleep either, can you?" I ask now and he shakes his head.

"Why are you awake, darling?" He asks and I sigh deeply.

"I am scared. Scared I'll never see them again. My mother, I- I miss her." I admit and he looks at me, grim as earlier.

"What you said earlier- you're not worried about her, are you?" I say now.

"I am. I never asked her- and she's- you're still the princess-"

"Bollocks. Jaskier, she has no power over me. I gave that up years ago." I grab his hands softly now.

"Don't care about her. Jaskier, we're not- we're not even there yet, are we? I mean, we've-"

"But I want to. One day, I want to marry you. Because I love you, Tullia of Cintra. From the bottom of my heart." He says now and a soft tear slips my eyes. I grab his cheeks as I start peppering him with kisses.

"I love you, too, Julian Alfred Pankratz." I reply.

"What if- we were to visit Cintra once this is over? We can ask her, even if it means nothing. We can- check on my niece."

"That sounds lovely my dear." He says as he wipes the tears off my cheeks.

We just stare at one another for a while until I can see Julian laughing softly.

"What?" I ask in wonder. He shakes his head, still laughing.

"It was- a stupid thought." He says and I look at him with a grin.

"Julian. Tell me." I say.

He pulls me towards him now, whispering into my ear.

"The thought of Sir Eyck hearing us make love and getting no sleep, it's the best."

I look at him now. I love the idea.

"Then fuck me until I scream your name, Julian."

——

He looks at me in shock.

"Are you- sure?"

"I've kept you waiting long enough. You just told me you loved me, I couldn't be more sure." I say and he looks at me again before he grabs my chin, pulling me in for a kiss.

His lips are soft, much softer than I remember.

I let my hands trail into his hair, tugging softly, fingernails traveling over the nape of his neck when a low sound escapes his throat.

"Oh dear lord." He says and I look at him with a proud grin.

We kiss again, tongues slipping into each others mouths and twirling as I tug at his beautiful red tunic. We separate as I turn him onto his back, sitting on top of him now.

I pull his tunic off him, letting my hands trail over his hairy chest. I've never seem him as exposed as he's seen me.

"Red really is your color." I say and he grins as he pulls open my shirt. I took the corset off long ago, it just pooling on me now. I take off the loose material, chugging it to the side. With a swift move I loosen the bandages I use to keep my breasts in place, leaving me exposed.

"My god those tits are glorious." Jaskier says and one hand immediately grasps at them.

I snap my head back, a soft moan escaping my throat as I grind my leather-bound hips against Julian's crotch.

"God, you'll be the death of me, woman." He says and I dip down to press a kiss to his lips.

"If anything I'll save you from it." I say with a grin.

He looks at me for a second when he grabs my wrists, turning us around.

"As much as I love you being powerful and in control, tonight that is my job." He says and I look at him, licking my lips softly. He dips down, pulling my pants off me hastily.

Immediately his mouth grazes my thighs, kissing higher and higher as he groans against me.

Finally he meets the middle, pressing a kiss onto my folds before he licks right across, causing me to shiver.

He sucks and licks softly, like it was his purpose to do just that.

My hands grasp at his hair as the pleasure rushes over me, having me moaning loudly.

"Julian. Oh god, Julian." I say now and he looks up at me.

"I love it when you call me that."

"Yeah? Then prove you deserve it and fuck me." I say and he shoots me a grin as he finally slips out of his pants. I take a deep breath as I see just how big and hard he is. My god.

"Fuck me, no wonder all these women wanted to fuck you." I say and he grins, positioning himself between my legs, pushing one over his shoulder.

"Ready?"

I nod softly and then he slips into me slowly. A whimper escapes me as he fills me out.

"Fuck, Julian." I say and he smiles. He starts moving, slowly at first and it hits just the right spot.

Soon he picks up the pace, thrusting harder and harder. I moan loudly as he does, nails digging into his back.

"Heavens, you're so tight." He says as he keeps thrusting, groans escaping his mouth.

He dips into my neck as he keeps moving, sucking and biting at my neck, marking me up.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, Julian."

"Louder."

"You, Julian. I belong to you!" I scream as the pleasure hits me again. I moan loudly, legs shaking as he thrusts deeper.

"Oh. Oh god. Julian. Please, don't stop." I say and he grins.

"Never intended too."

The pleasure builds and builds when finally I find sweet relief, screaming his name as curses spill from his lips.

He continues pounding into me until I can feel him come, hot liquid spilling into me.

He collapses on top of me and I have to laugh as he does, wrapping my arms around him.

He looks up from in between my boobs.

"I knew you'd be amazing." He says and I laugh again.

"Stay. Please." I say and he nods, cuddling onto my naked body as finally we both drift to sleep.