"Ahhh!!!"

As soon as I heard his groan, my heart skipped a bit.

"Wolfy!!! Wolfy!!!What happened!!!" I got up from my chair in an instant, dashed towards him and took his hand in mine to examine that what has happened to his hand.

"Oh my!!! Can't you have the soup properly. If you did, then that soup shouldn't have spilled on your knuckles" I yelled inaudibly, feeling perturbation by glancing at the red spots on his knuckles due to the hot soup which has spilled.

"It became so red...Come, we will go to a doctor? " I mumbled in worry, yet in return, he was staring at me with a warm smile which I have never seen since I met him.

"Gigglemug, No need of a doctor. I'm fine." My Wolfy whispered sweetly while tucking my hair strand behind my ear which was falling on my eyes often.

"Is it hurting? Look, it's so red we have to visit a doctor or else it may have a chance to appear blisters on it" I told, looking at him in fret.

"It's fine..I'm just pretending that it's hurting, so that you will open your mouth and talk to me...and you did" He said playfully.

"I-I.." I tried to speak, but couldn't form the words because I feel like I have over reacted at a small thing, although, deep down I know it's paining him.

Because, I can see the pain in his eyes...

"Go, have your soup" He said with a wicked smile.

I nodded my head and settled in my seat..

I took a spoon full of soup and blew it slowly and started having it.

I looked at him who was having his soup neatly whereas me, I was having it like an unsophisticated lady.

Seriously, I am having it like I didn't have a soup for ages..

Huff....what can you people expect me to do when I'm hella hungry.

I was stealing glances at him time to time as it's been so long since I saw him because my eyes are craving to see his handsome face.

Suddenly, he raised his head and caught me gawking at him. I again abashed myself before him and He threw a sinister smirk at me.

"Gigglemug, You can ogle at me later as much as you want, but for now, have the soup. Have it when it is hot or else it won't taste delicious" My Wolfy said naughtily.

I was flushed, I quickly shifted my eyes from him coyly.

" Tell me, what will you have for starters" He queried me by placing hands on the table.

"Anything is fine" I replied timidly, trying to look at anywhere, but at him.

"Ok, then, I will order a bale of hay for you" my hubby smirked making my eyes go wide.

Oh my!! What does he just said!!

Don't tell me he wanted me to eat a bundle of dried grass.

Am looking like an animal to him?

Rascal!

I cursed at my meek stupid answer when he asked me. I could have utter I want Biryani, but no...I'm so desperate to be in his good books that lead me to give a modest answer.

Huff..

"I mean I will eat whatever you eat" I corrected smartly.

Actually, I'm in no mood to have food because my whole stomach was filled with butterflies.

"Ok then, I will order green grass for both of us" My Elli commented cunningly.

He, that idiotic Wolfy was deliberately teasing me. I pressed my lips in irritation.