The Break In

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆☽Ⓛ❈Ⓒ☾⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Sunita's POV.

"I told you they were out," I tell Cameron as I let us into my house. "Both of them don't finish work till five and it'll take them another half hour to get home. We've got two whole hours to ourselves."

I turn around and grin at him. He smiles back, mirroring my excitement. He grabs my waist and pulls me close to him. I lean my head back, giving him more access to my neck as he kisses it.

"Two whole hours," he murmurs against my skin, kissing it gently. "What are we going to do for two hours?"

I run my hands up his back and into his hair. "I'm sure you'll think of something," I purr into his ear. "My bedroom's upstairs, come on."

My parents moved house two weeks ago, bringing me and my two little sisters all the way to Trixton, a town I'd never even heard of before. I had to change schools, leave behind my friends and my life. Admittedly, I didn't take it well at the beginning, but I had a year to come to terms with it.

Now, I'm eighteen and in my second year of college doing my Health and Social Care diploma because I want to study midwifery at university. I've only been going to the college a week and I've already got myself a boyfriend. The very attractive, if not a little keen, Cameron.

He lets me lead him upstairs. I take him down to my room and feel a bit embarrassed as he steps inside it.

"Sorry, haven't had time to unpack yet," I make excuses, gesturing at all the boxes in my room.

He shrugs, smirks and points at my bed. "It's okay, you've got the essentials."

I smile at him just as he grabs my waist and throws me onto the bed. I'm laughing as he covers his body with mine, kissing my neck like he did before. I lay back and enjoy him kissing me. I can feel that he's hard in his jeans, but I ignore it.

I've not invited him around for a quick shag. I'm expecting great things from Cameron, one or two orgasms would be nice.

He pulls my hoodie off; I help him get it over my head and then discard it. He looks down at my breasts, nicely displayed in my vest and good bra. He kisses the tops of them and pulls down my vest and bra cup to suck on one of my nipples. I dig my fingers into his hair and close my eyes, savouring the feeling of his hot mouth on my sensitive nipple. A quiet moan slips out of my mouth.

My eyes fly open as I hear a smash downstairs. Cameron freezes and I tense up against him.

"What was that?" I whisper.

"Dunno, probably nothing." He shrugs and returns to sucking my nipple.

Using his hair, I pull him back, making him whine in protest. "No, I definitely heard something. Come with me, I don't want to look alone."

I put my boob away, sit up and climb off the bed. I tiptoe to the door, gesturing for Cameron to follow with my hand. He rolls his eyes but creeps up after me. The two of us tiptoe down the carpeted corridor. I strain my ears to hear any sort of sound, but all I can hear is our breathing.

It gets harder when we go down the stairs. A couple of steps creek underfoot, making me curse under my breath. I peek over the banister, but everything looks normal. The front door is undisturbed, but the sound of breaking glass came from the back of the house.

I pick up one of Mum's massive umbrellas from the hook and brandish it as a weapon. Cameron grabs one, too and walks beside me. Together, we approach the kitchen archway.