That's Him?

A/N: I do NOT own any of the photos that I use for the chapters but if you find one that you know who the credit for the photo should go to, please let me know. I pull them from google image search so I don't own them nor do I know who to give the correct props to for the images. The image at the top is supposed to resemble Ryver. :) Okay that's all. Thank you and Much luv!

**

"You really think you get to make demands?" He growled. I glared at him while my neck cracked.

"Phee..." Jane cautiously whispered. I growled, silencing her.

"I said to GET OUT!" My voice came out dark and demonic. Items in my son's room began to shake while I glared at the blue mask that I once loved more than anything.

"Mom..." My son's voice came out in a whisper but it held his desired effect. I began to come back just enough. The boy's voice caused Blue to begin approaching us when another deep growl slipped through my lips. Blue laughed then hesitated when he caught a glimpse of the child.

"Don't you dare." I warned, causing Blue to look between us as he slowly came closer.

"How?" Blue's voice came out in a curious whisper. Leave it to Sully to make his appearance known once more.

"Good ole Slendy told her to leave. Kid's yours." I growled, glaring at Sully. Before I was fully aware what was going on, Blue had taken his mask off and was kneeling next to my son.

"Touch him and I'll kill you." I growled towards Blue. He 'glanced' up at me and gave a sad smile.

"I thought you left because I did something. Instead you left to have a kid. You could've told me." His voice was a gentle whisper.

"Mom, why do I look like him?" Ryver's voice was filled with confusion. I sighed heavily before closing my eyes.

"Ryver, this is who your dad is..." I fought to get the words out.

"You told me he left us!" My son growled at me. Blue instinctively growled back. "You made me think that he didn't love me!" My son lashed out but Blue jumped between us causing the young boy to claw his abdomen instead.

"Ryver!" My voice quickly returned to the darker side of me. He shrunk away from the injured Blue and myself. "Blue?" I approached cautiously as he looked around himself like an injured animal about to be trapped. His features were frozen in shock when he gasped quickly. "Blue?" I reached my hand out to feel his forehead when his hand quickly grasped my wrist.

"Is it true? Is that really why you left?" I looked at his grey face, confusion etched on my own features. "Slenderman told you that you either got rid of the child or left?" I nodded meekly. "But I-I could've come with..." I shook my head, frowning. "Why not? Did you really grow tired of me?" Again I shook my head.

"You would've had two options too...Stay or be taken out in front of me..." I whispered. "I saved both of you..."

"But at what cost, Phee?" Jane's voice startled me slightly. "How is this living? All of you are unhappy. You two were so in love..." She glanced between Blue and myself.

"I'm not unhappy. I'm thrilled that the two are both still alive." I gave a small, sad smile while looking at Ryver then Blue.

"Phee, listen to me. Slender wants the boy and he will not give up on getting him..." Blue quietly warned.

"Over my dead body...I won't make the same mistake again." I growled, standing up watching out the window for any sign of the large white figure. I'm not really sure when the others had taken Ryver out of the room but I was grateful that they had. I felt Blue move closer towards me.

"But this time we will both be protecting him.." He whispered as he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist. I shook my head, frowning at his reflection in the window.

"We can't...you don't know what he can be like. I tried to hide you from his awareness even before you were turned. He can sense new ones to join his little army even before anything happens. We've just created the perfect addition for him..." My voice broke on my last statement. Blue must have just figured out what I was hinting at because his eyes began leaking tar even more so.

"So what do we do? I can't lose you again..." His words felt like an anchor was dropped onto the middle of my chest. I knew he was right but I also knew that I was too.